WordPress MU Domain Mapping CN
Map any blog on a WordPress MU website to an external domain.
WordPress MU Domain Mapping Simplified Chinese Language
- Works in VHOST or folder based installs now.
- Remote login added.
- Admin backend redirects to mapped domain by default but can redirect to original blog url.
- Domain redirect can be 301 or 302.
- List multiple mapped domains on site admin blogs page if mapped
- Bug fixes: set blog_id of the current site's main blog in $current_site
- Bug fixes: cache domain maps correctly, blogid, not blog_id in $wpdb.
- Fixed bug in content filtering, VHOST check done in admin page, not sunrise.php now.
- Some actions are actually filters
- Change blog url in posts to mapped domain
- Don't redirect the dashboard to the domain mapped url
- Handle multiple domain mappings correctly.
- Don't let someone map an existing blog
- Only redirect the siteurl and home options if DOMAIN MAPPING set
- Delete domain mapping record if blog deleted
- Show mapping on blog's admin page.
- The admin pagesnon domain mapped blogs were redirected to an invalid url
- Redirect admin pages to the domain mapped url. Avoids problems with writing posts and image urls showing at the wrong url. Updated documentation on IP addresses for site admins.
Requires: 2.8.6 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.9.2
Last Updated: 2010-2-24
Less than 10
Got something to say? Need help?