WordPress Countdown Widget
Customizable, Easy to use jQuery powered CountDown/Up timer for your site. Includes both Widget and Shortcode!
- Tested upto WP 4.2.2
- Fixed help link targets
- Fixed: Localization didn't work because of a php error. And the credit goes to Frank P. Walentynowicz. Chineese still won't work. Need some help from a chineese developer.
- Fixed: Plugin path issue. It didn't work if moved to another directory.
- Fixed: Direction option label on widget fixed.
- Fixed: I forgot an echo for testing radius. Fixed it now.
- Changed: Background and Colors now support rgb and rgba values. Hex colors should include
# infront of them.
- Added: Support for Counting up.
- Added: Border radius support.
- Added: Styling support for shortcode added countdown widgets.
- Hotfix: Hotfix for shortcode defaults.
- Added: Timezone support.
- Added: Widget preview.
- Added: When you add a widget it defaults to 1 hour later from now.
- Fixed: Background color issue with the latest version.
- Removed border around the countdown.
- Background will be transparent if you leave it blank.
- Added format option.
- Added auto localisation for the countdown.
- Added hour/minutes/seconds options to the widget.
- Fixed script path for the widget now.
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.2.2
Last Updated: 2015-5-10
Got something to say? Need help?