123FlashChat is the leading chat server software since 2003, trusted by 400,000 websites! Powerful but easy.
It can be easily added to all CMS/Forum/Blog Systems: WordPress, Joomla!, Skadate, phpBB, vBulletin… multiple skins and single sign-on.
Two modes: the extremely simple lite client based on HTML can be embedded to the WordPress sidebar, or the Flash client can popup from a chat link.
Once the chat plugin is successfully installed, a free hosted chat with multiple skins and single sign-on will be assigned to your WordPress.
Regular Audio/video mode and PPM/PPV mode are both supported and you can choose either one.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible Layout: Add chat room to post or page, for topic-related communication.
- Customize size: Change chat width and height.
- Change skin, Nine skins are available to fit in your blog.
- Change interface language.
- Admin Panel: Change room name, define open mode and chat room size, and get the chat code for your WordPress.
- Social connect features: social sign-on, linking, sharing, Facebook chat, tweet chat and follow a Twitter user. New!
- Luxurious chat features: Lobby and private chat, Avatar, smilies, flash emotions, post-notifier, etc.
- Free hosted chat available.
- Optional video chat for paid users.
- Professional support staff for paid chat hosting user or license buyer.
- WordPress chat module is compatible with the latest wordpress 3.9.x.
- Bunny Emotions: There is a new set of bunny emotions added in the new version of 123 Flash Chat, very cute and funny.
- 123 Flash Chat V10.0: This is a new version which greatly enhanced user experience; There are 16 skins and 60 smileys now and it is definitely eye catching!
- Hand Raising Function: Chat admins can activate this new feature so that users will need to apply to be in the list to publish his video. This is the most effective way to trigger your user’s move to consume within the chat. You can set the criteria, such as the credits owned/earned, sofa bid, virtual gifts sent but all lead to one ultimate goal, more participation in the chat and increase in business and revenue.
- PPM/PPV: Credits service has been introduced, users can earn money with the application of the module.
- Video Conference: Multiple video windows will automatically display at top, this is especially ideal for virtual conference, webinar, chat community, social network, etc.
- Membership Upgrade: Users hierarchy is enabled with standard, plus, premium and VIP members and each level will have different privileges.
- Mobile app: A downloadable application for 123 Flash Chat users can enjoy the chat on their iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Clearing of the Screen: Admin can clear screen for all users with the HTML5 client since V10.0.
- HTML5 Client: It works beautifully on PC,Iphone and Android systems with a faster loading speed and high quality of video.
Check out the 123FlashChat Introduction:
[Video Chat Introduction] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmgbCxDoqjA):
- Demo site: http://wordpress.123flashchat.com
- Download link: http://www.123flashchat.com/download.html
- Apply Hosting: http://www.123flashchat.com/host.html
Where can I find more info or support
We paid $1300.00 for this software and after less than 30 days, we driven near crazy by their lack of care. Do yourself a favor and AVOID this company.
Be VERY careful of buying from this company. While the product is ok, the support will make you nearly insane.
This company has the very worse support I have EVER experienced. At times, I would be down for WEEKS before they would get around to fixing things.
Each and every support ticket, no matter if you say normal or critical, is responded to in the same manner. 99% of the time, they never understand what you want or care and simply ask for full admin access to your server.
If you run a tight ship, be prepared to give that up because they will want full access to your server and will never tell you what they fixed.
Even tiny fixes such as adding one single line will cost you $200.00 if it is something that they will not tell you about.
Forums are a complete joke and most of the time is filled with spam. If someone does respond, they never give you an answer because they don't want anyone to know anything so that they can keep charging you extra support money.
By the way, their software does NOT allow you to use a NAT address. You actually have to use a real public IP in order to get all of the features to work. That alone was a nightmare for us.
PS: They do heavy marketing such as making sure that they have positive reviews by fake users as well so do your research, join their forums, ask around before you get sucked into the marketing BS.