WordPlurk integrates with Plurk by giving you the following functionality of creating a post on Plurk whenever you post in your blog, with a link to the blog post.
The available options are located at Settings > WordPlurk. This is where you set the username and password of the Plurk account you want updates posted to.
- Only one Plurk account is supported (not one account per author).
- When a post is deleted, the Plurk update isn’t.
- Plurk login details are not checked to see if they’re correct.
- How do I get support for this?
Post a comment at http://blog.bluefur.com/wordplurk.
- Can each blog author set their own Plurk account and have their posts published to there?
This is currently not supported, but is a planned for a future release.