Generates Plurk Updates when a new Post is Published, Useing Official Plurk api, and Setting improve. Orginal Home page http://blog.bluefur.com/wordplurk
Post Plurk Responses can show after the post.
** Github page **
** Bug Report **
If you want to report bug or add new language. Please open a new issue using github. 🙂
The available options are located at Settings > WordPlurk.
- User can design Post Plurk Responses CSS.
- Only one Plurk account is supported (not one account per author).
- Download wordplurk improve.
- Unzip and put ‘wordplurk-improve’ into
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Set your WordPlurk-improve. (Settings > WordPlurk)
- Q: Why is there a error report “Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in [path]/wordplurk-improve.php on line 20”
A: It is means that your server not support php curl please contect your adminstrator or install it.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPlurk improve” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- (FIX) jquery loading function. (wordpress plugin admin email to me: “Repository Guideline Violation in your WordPress Plugin”)
- (ADD) show Oauthorize Details at setting page.
- (FIX) “Fatal error: Allowed memory size…”, when low memory at option submit will faild.
- (FIX) small bug fix. I forget this is php….(doh)
- (NEW) Add Romanian language. ( thanks Alexander Ovsov “pivnyukipgmail.com” )
- (FIX) Upgrade plurk API using version 2.0.
- (FIX) drop dummy setting.
- (FIX) iFrame embed add for choies.
- (FIX) The count of words might be wrong!
- (FIX) file_get_contents() function might occurred a Warning on some server, so I ues curl replace it.
- (NEW) New tag at Wordplurk Template ‘%%content%%’. It will capture front part of the article to plurk.(Thanks Lakatos for giving such ideal.)
- (NEW) CURL Pre-test.
- (FIX) short url api doen’t match will return permalink.
- (FIX) responses count doesn’t match.
- (FIX) some css in different browser.
- (NEW) Add shorturl service using wordpress 3.0 wp_get_shortlink function to generate short url. It means it can use other plugin has filter get_shortlink to generate short url.
- (FIX) This plugin might let jQuery Image Lazy Load WP jQuery Image Lazy Load inactive.
- (FIX) Post Plurk Responses styles make better.
- (FIX) Post Plurk Responses cache time setting field add.
- (FIX) Post Plurk Responses cache time problem re-fix.
- (FIX) Post show ‘array’ at top.
- (FIX) Some Post Plurk Responses CSS inheritance problem fix.
- (FIX) If plurk del, Post Plurk Responses will show error message.
- (FIX) Post Plurk Responses update time problem.
- (NEW) Add some shorturl service. bit.ly j.mp 4fun.tw…,etc. (bit.ly and j.mp need bit.ly api key)
- (REMOVE) the Plurk2 Plug to append above the comment. Becouse it request speed is too slow.
- (ADD) Post Plurk Responses. This select will show the Plurk Responses after the post.
- (FIX) Not only Tinyurl for short url support, but also ppt.cc and goo.gl, bit.ly will be supprot latter.
- (NEW) before the publish, editor can decide the post plurk or not.
- (FIX) Chang some code that saving cookie in mysql, and the frequency of api calls won’t so much.
- (FIX) When saving the wordplurk improve setting at “WordPress mu”, the Option page will return “Error! Options page not found”(thanks for Peter)
- (FIX) When POST move to Trash, the plurk will be remove, too. The post form trash to publish The plurk will be repost again,But be care of anti-flood-same-content,
- (FIX) When when Wordplurk-improve setting update will pre-check the username, password, api-key.
- (FIX) The Plurk2 Plug conflict with DISQUS Commenting systems.(thanks for Cahya)
- (FIX) Fix del cookie.txt file problem.
- (NEw) Add the Plurk2 Plug to append above the comment.
- (FIX) When the change is complete, the corresponding PLurk page will be updated by the way. But, it doesn’t work on old verson of Wordplurk post page
- (NEW) multiple Language User interface support
- (NEW) Enable or disable tinnyurl support
- (FIX) some bugs
- (NEW) First Release Useing Plurk Official API
- (NEW) Add Some Settings in Settings Page