Is your head filled with ideas but your memory bad. No worries, with the WordNote plugin for WordPress you can easily write down your ideas in the admin dashboard area so you will be reminded every time you log in.
* Simple to use
* Uses a text file to save the data
* No settings page (yes, thatęs a feature)
* The path to the textfile is no longer “hard linked”
* The text file is no longer bundled making it update proof
* You can now post code without WordNote screwing it up
BACKUP YOUR NOTES BEFORE UPDATING!
- Upload the
WordNotefolder to the
- CHMOD the WordNote directory to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How is the data saved?
Itęs saved in a text file in the WordNote directory.
- Can i have it to save in a MySQL database?
Simple answer, no. But if many users want it i will change it to a database storage.
- I have more questions!
Then feel free to mail me at email@example.com