WordIdentica integrates with Identi.ca by giving you the following functionality of creating a post on Identi.ca whenever you post in your blog, with a link to the blog post.
There are a no configurations for WordIdentica at this time.
- Only one Identi.ca account is supported (not one account per author).
- Posts are not deleted from the identi.ca table in your WordPress database when they are deleted from identi.ca. To delete from your WordPress database, use a database admin tool like phpMyAdmin.
- The relative date function isn’t fully localized.
- Download the plugin archive and expand it (you’ve likely already done this).
- Put the ‘wordidentica.php’ file into your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click ‘Activate’ for WordIdentica.
- Go to the WordIdentica Options page (Options > wordidentica) to set your Identi.ca account information.
- How do I get support for this?
Post a comment here http://blog.bluefur.com/wordidentica.