Display Wordcamp Miami 2014 badges on your website with Shortcode or Widget
Badges are from http://2014.miami.wordcamp.org/badges/
- Attending, Speaking, Sponsor, or Volunteer badges
Documentation will be maintained on the GitHub Wiki here.
Contributing and reporting bugs
You can contribute code and localizations to this plugin via GitHub: http://github.com/tripflex/wordcamp-miami-badges
If you spot a bug, you can of course log it on Github
Or contact me at email@example.com
Install through WordPress, select activate.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Wordcamp Miami Badges” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- May 1, 2014
- Add p tags to widget label and fields
- Added widefat class to dropdown to make full width
- Full width group buttons
- Add text_domain action commented out in case of future translations
- April 30, 2014
- Fix attending image and link
- April 29, 2014
- First Release