WordCamp Lisboa 2012 Ribbon. Core foundation from David Gwyer’s Plugin Options Starter Kit. This plugin includes 4 ribbons from which you can choose the one that better suits your site.
The ribbons are as following: 2 x Bright Yellow Ribbon (left and right variants) 2 x Dark Grey Ribbon (left and right variants)
Visit http://2012.lisboa.wordcamp.org for more details.
- Go to Plugins => Add New.
- Enter ‘WordCamp Lisboa Ribbon’ (without quotes) in the search box and click ‘Search Plugins’.
- In the list of relevant Plugins click the ‘Install’ link for ‘WordCamp Lisboa Ribbon’ on the right hand side of the page.
- Click the ‘Install Now’ button on the popup page.
- Click ‘Activate Plugin’ to finish installation.
- Visit the ‘Settings’ page for this plugin to change the ribbon (optional).
- Enjoy and share it with others!
Contributors & Developers
“WordCamp Lisboa Ribbon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Bug fix.
- Fixed z-index order.
- Fixed Plugin Settings Link.
- Initial release.