Simply display your design projects and descriptive text. This plugin can display 4 images from the Media Library, a YouTube video or a Vimeo video. You can view a demo of the plugin on my Portfolio Site
- Place in wp-content/plugin
- Type in a name for a portfolio then click “New Portfolio”
- Select media type then click “New section”
- Media Library
- Click on add image to select an image
- Enter data for header, view content url, and text sections
- Click Save
- Go to your YouTube Video
- Copy the part of the url after “v=”
- Paste it into the “View Content” field
- Add header and text then click Save.
- Go to your Vimeo video
- Click share…it looks like a paper airplain
- Copy the link and paste into View Content URL
Remove all the url except the number at the end
Add shortcode [woosh name=”name”] to a blank page or post.
Contributors & Developers
“Woosh Portfolio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Initial release
- Improved loading: Loads images after page has finished loading.
- Fixed output so content can be placed before portfolio.
- Added ability to create multiple portfolios.
- Fixed issue with overlay showing a short time after page load.
- Changed saving to require button click
- All section data get saved all at once now.
- You will need to change current portfolio shortcode from [woosh] to [woosh name=”-“]
- Added YouTube embedding.
- Changed YouTube videos to load header and description from YouTube.
- CSS improvements
- Added Vimeo support
- Confirmed compatible with WordPress 4.0.0 “Benny”
- Made YouTube and Vimeo videos responsive
- Removed a console.log that was left from the last update