You may want to show off your site’s total sales, orders or a percent of its total sales on the front-end of your site. This plugin adds a new shortcode
[wctss_total_sales], that will do just that!
- Show off your site’s total sales or orders
- You donate a percent of your site’s sales to charity – easily display the dynamic amount that has been donated
- You want to brag to your customers how much money you’re making
- You want to show your customers that you’re not selling anything and as such, need their money more than ever
- You tell me!
Using the Shortcode:
The shortcode has three optional attributes:
percent– integer: eg. 10, would display 10% of your total sales
before– string, $ by default: eg. ฿, would display ฿35,000 (if your total sales were 35,000)
after– string: eg. Total Sales, you may want to add an empty space before so there’s a gap between the amount and this text
So for example:
[wctss_total_sales percent="50" before="€" after=" Donated to My Comic Book Collection!”]
€5,250.42 Donated to My Comic Book Collection!
Awesome! Right? I hope so…
Since 1.1.0 there’s a new shortcode!
I’ll make this as simple as possible.
- Either download the plugin and upload it or search for it under Plugins > Add New. Activate it, too.
- Use the
- Be awesome!
- It’s all going to hell and I need help!
Please calm down and start a support thread. Also, read the documentation / plugin information again – it’s pretty simple.
- It’s just showing $0.00!
Make sure you’re running the latest version of WooCommerce, or at least WC 2.5.0. Also make sure you have some orders that are either marked ‘completed’, ‘processing’ and/or ‘on-hold’.
- Can you add this xx amazing feature? It’ll get you so many more downloads!
Open up a support thread with your brilliant idea and we’ll try to make it possible.
- What about foo bar?
Not helping you out this time either.
At first this plugin was broken with the latest versions of WC and WP, but I posted in the forum and it was fixed in a matter of hours. Thanks to the developer for this free plugin!
with woo commerce 2.5 and WP 4.4
Currently the incrementor is off by 8, how should I fix this?
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Total Sales Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- WooCommerce 2.5 compatibility
- Added [wctss_total_orders] shortcode
- The day it all began.