This simple plugin will update the Woocommerce checkout page totals to remove calculated taxes. Adds the user input Tax Exempt ID to the order meta for easy tracking.
- Upload the directory
/wp-content/plugins/directory or upload the zip file using the ‘Uploads’ feature in the Plugins dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- I don’t see the checkout page totals updating. What am I missing?
This could be many things. What stumped me at first, was that all the fields needs to be completed before the checkout page will calculate anything. Make sure that Tax Exempt ID has something in it. If none of these work, double-check your tax settings in Woocommerce.
Contributors & Developers
“Woocommerce Super Simple Tax Exemption” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First version. Woot!
- Fixed Woocommerce detection
- Fixed Tax ID Order Meta (Woocommerce now uses get_post_meta)
- Fixed order processing error. Updated donation URL.