“WooCommerce Sold Out Products” enhances the built-in WooCommerce functionality by adding a Widget and Shortcode for displaying sold out products. The WooCommerce Sold Out Products extension uses native WooCommerce functionality ensuring that the widget and shortcode content for the sold out products integrates with your current WooCommerce templates ensuring uniformity on your WooCommerce store.
This plugin is WooCommerce 2.x compatible.
Contribute to the plugin via github
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets
- Drag the ‘WooCommerce Sold Out Products’ widget to your desired widget area
- Select the setting and save.
The shortcode to use is sold_out_products and takes the following arguments:
* per_page – Number of products to display
* columns – Number of columns per row
* orderby – Order by https://codex.wordpress.org/Class_Reference/WP_Query#Order_.26_Orderby_Parameters ( default: date )
* order – asc or desc ( default: desc )
[sold_out_products per_page=”10″ columns=”4″]
- Nothing here yet
Perfect Plugin if you want to show your Out Of Stock or Sold Out Products
I'm thrilled with this plugin! Just one thing that took me a while to figure out: to set an item to "sold out", that is, if it doesn't sell through your site, manually set the Stock Status to "Out of Stock" under Inventory, and wallah!
* Version bump to fix missing templates files
1.0.3 – 2013-08-14
- Fix missing sale badges after first sold out badge
1.0.2 – 2013-07-03
- Show sold out products on shortcode page when WC has it set to hide
1.0.1 – 2013-05-16
- Sold Out flash on shop archive pages
1.0 – 2013-05-10
- Initial release!
Contributors & Developers
WooCommerce Sold Out Products is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
WooCommerce Sold Out Products has been translated into these 1 locales: Japanese. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate WooCommerce Sold Out Products into your language.