This is a compatible version of Woo Radio Buttons for Woocommerce 2.0 and above. For earlier versions please visit designloud.com. This is a simple and light-weight plugin that once installed and activated will convert your Woocommerce variations from a drop down menu to radio buttons. Allow your consumers to see all of your variations without having to access your drop down menu.(Optional) Make sure you are using variations for your product(s) and set a default variation to be selected in your edit product page to automatically display the add to cart button.
For Plugin support or to report an issue please go to http://designloud.com/submit-a-support-ticket/ and submit a support ticket.
/wp-content/plugins/directory1. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- (Optional) Make sure you are using variations for your product(s) and set a default variation to be selected in your edit product page to automatically display the add to cart button.
- How to display ‘add to cart’ and selected variation automatically
Open your WP Dashboard and click on products, then click on one of your variation products and scroll down to product data. Under the tab ‘variations’ select a default variation (towards the bottom) and click update :).
- I just updated your plugin and my radio buttons do not work anymore
Make sure that you have updated to the latest version of Woocommerce and mapped your product data as their notification suggests.
- I have downloaded your plugin and activated but I still do not get any radio buttons
This is typically caused by a theme or plugin conflicting. Try activating the default twenty-twelve wordpress theme. If that doesnt work then go through and deactivate your plugins and then reactivate one at a time to find the conflict.
We’ve been using this plugin for many months and it works exactly as expected. When we updated to the newest version of Woocommerce 2.5, there was a small problem with featured images not showing. This was at midnight. I did some online research and someone suggested it could be a conflict with this plug-in, so I went to the author’s Web site (www.designloud.com) and sent them a note asking for help. I awoke the very next morning with an email response from Derek Schmidt, President/Creative Director. He had already looked over our web site and found the exact line of code I had to edit. I made the change and it worked!! I am blown away by the fast response and amazing support for this plug-in. Plus it’s a great plug in. Totally pleased. 🙂
Not only the fact its not converting to radio buttons. The “add to catd” buttom disappears too.
Why is rubbish like this still on here? its just taking up space and wasting peoples time. Doesn’t work. No support.
Thanks for taking the time to put this plugin together, works wonderfully!
My theme is blocking it to rewrite from select to radio button. Can anyone help with a hint from where to start the investigation?
Contributors & Developers
“Woocommerce Radio Buttons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- 12/21/2012 – Plugin Launch
- 3/29/2013 – made compatible with version 2.0 of woocommerce and up.
- 3/29/2013 – made slight tweaks to readme.txt and updated banner
- 4/2/2013 – Fixed the reviews tabs from breaking
- 4/22/2013 – Supports spaces and special characters in attributes section
- 4/23/2013 – Corrected readme formatting issue
- 6/12/2013 – Fixed some minor bugs
- 11/22/2013 – Addressed issue with the reviews section
- 2/19/2014 – Fixed incompatibility with Woocommerce 2.1+