WooCommerce Predictive Search engine delivers users instant and changing results as they type in the dropdown which shows the product thumbnail, product title and description. Users can click through from the dropdown to the 'All Results Search page' that features endless scroll.
- Search objects include Product name, Post name, Page name
- Add Predictive Search box via the WooCommerce Predictive Search Widget to any widgetized area on you site
- WooCommerce Predictive Search engine delivers 100% accurate results, 100% of the time.
- Super-fast results even on sites with 1,000's of products, posts and pages
- Results show in search box dropdown as soon as you start to type.
- Results in dropdown show Product Thumbnail / Post Feature image thumbnail, Title and description text.
- Click through to see all search results on a designated page (features endless scroll)
- Pretty URL for the All Search Results pages.
WooCommerce Predictive Search Widget
- Add Predictive Search box via the WooCommerce Predictive Search Widget
- Set text that shows in the search box on front end - example 'Type your search here'
- Choose which objects- Products, Posts, Pages should be included in the search
- Set the number of results to show for each object type e.g. Products 6
- When there are more results than can show in the dropdown a link is added to the dropdown footer to see all results
- Set order that the search object shows in the dropdown and on the All Results Search page.
- Option to show Product prices with Products results in the dropdown
- Option to show description extract with results including the length in characters
- Add any number of Predictive Search Widgets to widget areas around your site
All Search Results Page
- On install the plugin auto creates a WooCommerce Predictive Search page with shortcode
- Page title and url can be edited to your liking
- All results search page shows results in list format with Object sort
- All results search page results show with endless scroll feature
- Option to set the number of results to show per endless scroll action - default is 10
- Option to show description extracts and set the number of description characters to show - default is 100
- Option to show product SKU with Products search results
- Option to show product prices with Product search results
- Option to show Add to cart button with Product search results
- Option to show Categories meta for each Product and Post result
- Option to show the Tags meta for each Product and Post result
- All results show with featured image thumbnails
Exclude Objects from Predictive Search
- Exclude any product from showing in Predictive Search results
- Exclude any post from showing in Predictive Search results
- Exclude any page from showing in Predictive Search Results
- Special Characters near match. Query strings that CONTAINS a special character eg d'E return all matches found for d'e and de.
- Special Characters Prepend and Append near match e.g. Query (Purple) will return all matches found for (Purple) and Purple.
- Option to turn Special Characters Function ON or OFF
- Option to select any Special Characters used on your site. Results returned with or without special character input
Singular / Plural Result(s)
- Returns results when user adds plural (s) to search term - the s is ignored e.g. bike and bikes will both return the same results
- Fully translation ready
- Fully compatible with WPML including static and dynamic strings
- Fully compatible with qtranslate plugin
- Predictive Search Database is auto updated each time a Product, Post or Page is created, updated or deleted
- Manual Database Sync option to manually sync Predictive Search database with WooCommerce and WordPress databases if required
- No Conflict. Can be used in conjunction with any other Search plugin without conflicts occurring
- Backbone makes Predictive Search an incredibly robust, powerful and lightweight application
- All front end calls now via WooCommerce Legacy API instead of ajax-admin.php
- The All Results Search Pages is a backbone.js (SPA) Single Page Application
- Backbone stack backbone/underscore/router used for the All Results Search page
- The Sort product by search object loads the results without loading a new page
- Results are cached not on your server but on the user's machine via Backbone.localStorage.js
WooCommerce Predictive Search Premium Version
For those that want a deeper store search there is the Premium Predictive Search plugin. The Premium has all of the features of the FREE version plus these advanced search features
- Additional Search objects - Product SKU, Product category and Product Tags
- Focus Keywords - Predictive Search meta section on each product page, post and page for setting 'Focus Keywords and Keyword Phrases'
- Full integration with Yoast SEO and All in One SEO plugins
- Full integration with the Google Analytics Site Search Feature
- Predictive Search PHP tag for adding search to your sites header (when header does not support widgets)
- Shortcode - Add search box to any product post or page by shortcode
- Smart Search Option - auto detects if the current page is Product Category, Product tag, Post Category or Post tag and features results from that taxonomy.
- Performance enhancement settings for sites that have very large stores example 10,000+ products or posts
Premium Version |
- English (default) - always included.
- Romanian (ro_RO) credit to Balanean Corneliu.
- Dutch (nl_NL) credit to Erwin Saunders.
- Spanish (es_ES) credit to Fidel Diez.
- .po file (woops.po) in languages folder for translations.
If you do a translation for your site please send it to us for inclusion in the plugin language folder. We'll acknowledge your work here. Go here to send your translation files to us.