Quickly export selected orders to PostNL Parcelware.
This plugin is not maintained anymore
Because of changes at PostNL we can no longer develop this plugin or give support for it. SORRY guys!
Go to WooCommerce > Parcelware, configure and start exporting. Simple!
- Install WooCommerce Postnl ParcelWare either via the WordPress.org plugin directory or by uploading the files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Why is there no support for this plugin?
Because of many changes at PostNL we had to decide to stop development for this plugin. You can use it at own risk.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce PostNL Parcelware” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
WooCommerce PostNL Parcelware
2015.11.30 – version 0.4.3
- End of support for this plugin
2014.09.01 – version 0.4.2
- Fixed: Several small bug fixes
2014.08.11 – version 0.4.1
- Fixed: The plugin is now compatible with WooCommerce 2.2.-bleeding and WordPress 4.0-beta3
2014.01.12 – version 0.4
- Ready for WooCommerce 2.1 (Tested on WC2.1 Beta 3)
- Fixed several small bugs and small changes
2013.08.20 – version 0.3
- Fixed: several small bugs
2013.08.01 – version 0.2
- Added: order export date, now you can see when an order is exported to Parcelware
2013.07.30 – version 0.1
- First release