Provides support for Piwik and Piwik PRO integration in your WooCommerce powered store. Integrates with WP-Piwik if installed.
- Where can I find the setting for this plugin?
In admin menu, click on WooCommerce -> Settings, and switch to Integration tab
Double reports on product pages and doesn't track conversions properly. All conversions appear as an abandoned cart. Looking at the support posts, it appears that these issues have existed for nearly a year with no fix and no response from the authors. Probably best to give this plugin a miss unless you want to use it as a starting point for your own plugin and do all the bug fixes yourself.
The plugin does not work at all. There is not support. PiwikPRO took over the development after v1.0, and made it something useless...
2.1.4 – 28/03/2017
- Fixed Warning with WooCommerce 2.6 onwards
- Added license & authors information
- Added some minor security changes
- Added screenshots to repo
2.1.3 – 19/09/2016
- compatibility with new WooCommerce
2.1.2 – 15/01/2016
- Fixed issue with not tracked orders
2.1.1 – 08/04/2015
- Fixed issue with missing categories
- List of contributors was updated
2.0 – 31/09/2014
- Rewritten by Piwik PRO team
- Feature: Plugin allows to integrate with Piwik PRO instance
- Compatible with WordPress 4.0
1.0 – 22/11/2013
- Feature: Plugin checks for required WooCommerce version or doesn’t do anything
- Tweak: Split up logic and output into classes, powered by a lean bootstrap script
0.1.1 – 17/05/2013
- Fix: Make this compatible with versions before WooCommerce 2.1
0.1 – 02/05/2013
- Initial release to get this up on wordpress.org