Adds PDF, Doc and Print buttons on WooCommerce Product Page. Allows print and save product information as PDF and MS Doc file.
Main Functions and Features
- Saves product details as PDF file,
- Saves product details as Word Document,
- Includes all type of product attributes (Simple, Taxonomy, Variable),
- Includes content of custom tabs ( Woocommerce Product Tabs plugin ),
- Flexible options for appearance saving and localization of buttons and strings,
- PDF export Extension for Documents in Russian Language
- Prints Product Details,
- Prints Template settings
For Saving WordPress Posts and Pages as PDF, MS Doc, Text, HTML, XMS and Printing please UPM edition:
Universal Post Manager https://wordpress.org/plugins/universal-post-manager/
- Extract “woocommerce-pdf-print.zip” archive.
- Upload the woocommerce-pdf-print folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory .
- In your WordPress administration, go to the Plugins page.
- Activate the WooCommerce PDF & Print plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress and a menu WooPP whith three submenus will appear in your admin panel menus.
- Please Check the Following WooPP Resources
- Support Forum: http://gvectors.com/questions/
Great plugin. But i miss an option to print or pdf screens with category overview.
Nice plugin! I was primarily looking for a WooCommerce compatible product print plugin. And this plugin is doing the job. It has also a good administration page. Thanks!
I would encourage the developer to make it support custom templates. I had to override the print template due to include a custom tab and data. To do this I had to modify the functions.php directly to have the plugin look for the modified template file in the child-theme. (Made my own custom version of the plugin due to this)
I would also like to use the PDF generation but ran into a few issues. One technical regarding viewing images when WP is installed in a subdirectory. It worked when I manually added the subdirectory in the code. The other is that it’s not using the website HTML/CSS layout from the webpage. It’s a more plain informational document that’s generated.
does not print custom tabs ( WooCommerce Custom Tab Manager premium )
HEY, I just tried it and love it, so my customers can print and save its GREAT.
This will help sales since now they can save products and share with anyone easy.
Nice one and thank you
5 STARS 🙂
Sorry, first time I put one star on a plug-in. I really don’t understand what developers are making with PDF plugins for WooCommerce. I tried this one after many others. The result is as usual totally useless. I can share results with the developer team of this one and I will be very glad to put 5 stars next time if a basic result can be obtained.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce PDF & Print” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed Bug : Tons of bug
- Fixed Bug : WordPress 4.4.x compatibility
- Fixed Bug : Contact for buttons in print document
- Fixed Bug : Show product attributes with their names instead of their slug
- Fixed Bug : Hide invisible product attributes in save/print documents
- Fixed Bug : Strip shortcodes and form in product description
- Fixed Bug : Translation issues with document statis phrases
- Fixed Bug : Problem with General Custom Tabs created by Woocommerce Product Tabs plugin
- Added : Ability to add document header image (logo)
- Added : Options to show/hide each component of saved/printed document
- Fixed Bug : Problem with document static phrases
- Fixed Bug : Issues with Russian language
- Fixed Bug : Different language character issues on PDF document
- Fixed Bug : Can’t open file /unifont/DejaVuSansCondensed.ttf
- Fixed Bug : Error – can’t find fond file
- Fixed Bug : Again – not saved document static phrases on 1.2.3 update process
- Added : Save as PDF Supports all languages (tested 64) Česky, Slovenščina, Հայերեն, მარგალური, עברית, Македонски, العربية, 中文, Ελληνικά, Türkçe, অসমীযা় …
- Fixed Bug : Black background problem with transparent PNG images in PDF document
- Fixed Bug : Another 14 currency symbols displaying problem in PDF document
- Fixed Bug : Not saved document static phrases on 1.2.0 update process
- Added : Ability to edit all static phrases in save and print documents
- Added : Russian language autodetection and support
- Fixed Bug : Currency symbol displaying problem on PDF document
- Fixed Bug : HTML character displaying problem on PDF document
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.1 version
- Added : Supports taxonomy based product attributes
- Added : Supports Custom Tabs created by Woocommerce Product Tabs plugin
- Added : Supports WordPress the_content and do_shortcode filter/method on exported product description
- Fixed Bug : FPDF error – Some data has already been output, can’t send PDF file
- Fixed Bug : Page Not Found error on Doc
- Fixed Bug : PDF export problem with Alpha channel PNG images
- Fixed Bug : PDF export error – Missing or incorrect image file
- Fixed Bug : Print document CSS issues
- Fixed Bug : Page Not found error on Doc Export
- Fixed Bug : PDF export problem when PHP ‘allow_url_fopen’ is off