WooCommerce – The most user friendly e-commerce toolkit that helps you sell anything. Beautifully.
PayU Money – Redefining Payments, Simplifying Lives! Empowering any business to collect money online within minutes
The two together is an awsome combination for any INDIAN merchant looking for an eCommerece pressence, without any finiacial load.
* “WooCommerce” is an open source application
* “PayU money” is offering payment collection with no setup cost.
* “PayU biz” is offering enterprise payment collection.
Visit www.kdcLabs.com for more info about this plugin.
- Visit the
WooCommerce > Settings > Checkouttab.
- Click on PayU Money to edit the settings. If you do not see PayUMoney in the list at the top of the screen make sure you have activated the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager.
- Enable the Payment Method, name it
Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking(this will show up on the payment page your customer sees).
- Add in your
Merchant Saltas provided by the PayUMoney Team.
- Choose if you want to show the
PayUMoneyLogo to the customer (You may also insert a custom logo in your discription via
Redirect url(URL you want PayUMoney to redirect after payment).
- Click Save.
- Ensure you have latest version of WooCommerce plugin installed (WooCommerce 2.0+)
- Unzip and upload contents of the plugin to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Even after successful payment, the order status remains pending payment
I need to do this payumoney-payubiz payment in my own site in credit cart payment….how to do that …or any other solution ….which thing should i chang to do onsite payment?
After installing this plugin I give all the details merchantid salt But after that when i click on proceed check out the page is redirecting and shows an error. Please help
i want to create a website of e-commerce where people can come and add their own product to cell and manage their account, such as if they are celling something then it’s profit should go in their own account. is this possible by this plugin? and if it is then please tail me the procedure.
This plugin provides much more functionality and flexibility then the default plugin provided by PauU or Woocommcrce.
A head’s up. Currently, Payu Money’s testing Key and SALT and not working (a fault from Payu’s end). Once Payu money approves your website and provides you with your own SALT and Key, then everything will work fine.
Also, If you get error “Transaction denied due to Risk”, try a different email ID (this error comes due to is Bank’s security email list blocking your email/domain due to a lot of testing activity)
After suffering from all the above, everything is sorted out by Payu Money and the plugin works like a charm.
Kudos to you guys 🙂
When an order is placed, and the payment is made, the status of the order changes to ” PROCESSING ” but I do not receive mails for the new order.
I manually have to go into the order and change status to “NEW ORDER” to receive the mail.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce PayU India (PayUmoney – PayUbiz)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- FIX: TEST Mode – Use actual Key and Salt.
- FIX: Test Title ERROR – Credit: Sunitha Thakur
- FIX: Redirect Page – Defined.
- FIX: Redirect error.
- Return_array for Success.
- Checksum Error corrected – Credit: Dinesh Kumar @ tangien
- Updated text-domain
- Added “Settings” Link
- Updated Test-Mode Title
- Complete resscripting as per standards
- Added support for PayU biz
- FIX – Endpoints for WC 2.1+ – Credit: Nikhil Mozika @ VNN Tech
- FIX – _KDC-Labs – WC-IPG Conflicts
- FIX – get_page > get_post
- Fix: Corrected source error
- Added: The TEST Mode feature back, with defalut TEST MODE id.
- Added: Logo Display option
- Removed Test Mode
- Updates for WooCommerce 2.1
- Rectified ERROR: Tag & Trunk MisMatch
- Rectified ERROR: Thanks to Gautam Kumar (WP @Sksalem)
- Rectified Conflict ‘WooCommerce CCAvenue gateway’
- Changed Configuration
- Changed ‘PayU Paisa’ to ‘PayU Money’.
- Replacing the name ‘Merchant ID’ to ‘Merchant KEY’.
- First Public Release.