Installing The Payment Gateway Plugin
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on Plugins | Add New from the left hand menu.
- Click on the “Upload” option, then click “Choose File” to select the zip file from your computer. Once selected, press “OK” and press the "Install Now" button.
- Activate the plugin.
- Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the "Payment Gateways," tab.
- Click on the sub tab for "Inspire."
- Configure your Inspire Commerce Gateway settings. See below for details.
Note: This plugin requires that you have an SSL certificate installed and active on your site.
Obtain Credentials from Inspire Commerce Gateway
To setup your Inspire Commerce Gateway you will need to enter your account Username and Password.
Connect to WooCommerce
To configure the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings from the left hand menu, then the top tab “Payment Gateways”. You should see "Inspire" as an option at the top of the screen.
You can select the radio button next to this option to make it the default gateway.
- Enable/Disable – check the box to enable Inspire Commerce.
- Title – allows you to determine what your customers will see this payment option as on the checkout page.
- Description – controls the message that appears under the payment fields on the checkout page. Here you can list the types of cards you accept.
- Username – enter the API username you created in your Inspire Commerce Gateway account.
- Password – enter the API password you created
- Sale Method – select the sale method you prefer – your options are: ‘Authorize Only’ or ‘Authorize & Capture. ‘Authorize Only’ will authorize the customer’s card for the purchase amount only. ‘Authorize & Capture’ will authorize the customer’s card and collect funds.
- Card Types - make sure to highlight all the credit card options in blue (using either the shift or control button)
- CVV – check the box to require customers to enter their credit card CVV code
- Billing Information Storage – this is an optional feature of the gateway. In order to use this feature you will have to sign up for our Customer Vault.
- Save Changes.