Inspire Commerce is the all-in-one solution that allows you to turn your beautiful WooCommerce backed shopping experience into a selling machine. This WooCommerce gateway plugin, combined with a merchant account from Inspire Commerce, will allow you to accept transactions from all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB.
Using Inspire Commerce’s innovative and secure .pay™ developer framework, this plugin supports both card storage as well as integration with the WooCommerce subscriptions module. Inspire Commerce meets the highest standards of security and reliability and is PCI Level 1 compliant.
For US Based Merchants
You will need to setup a credit card processing account with Inspire Commerce. This account will allow you to accept payments from anyone in the world using all major card brands. There is no processing minimum volume for US based merchants. Account setup typically takes two to three business days. Details are available on the Inspire Commerce website.
For Merchants outside of the US
At this time, because of the complexity of international credit card processing, we are only accepting applicants for merchants that process over $40,000 USD per month for the WooCommerce Payment Gateway. We can handle processing in most currencies throughout the world, but do require European business registration in most cases. Please contact Inspire Commerce for more information.
- Seamless integration into the WooCommerce checkout page.
- Customers never leave your site
- Accept all major credit cards
- Prevent Fraud – Identify suspicious transactions with our value added products and built-in fraud tools.
- Risk Management – Our gateway is PCI Level 1 compliant (geek for secure as hell). So all card data is stored securely.
- Receive Payments Quickly – Your funds are automatically deposited into your merchant bank account within two business day.
- Free Help – Inspire Commerce provides free technical and account support to merchants, as well as access to online documentation and user guides.
Value Added Feature
- Mobile Payments – Easily accept credit cards on the go, at trade shows, in store, or at festivals year round. All processing data is synchronized for consolidated reporting and accounting.
Note: This extension requires an SSL Certificate to be installed on your site to ensure your customer’s credit card details are safe.
- Do I need a merchant account before I can use the Inspire Commerce gateway plugin?
Yes. In order to use this plugin you will need a merchant services account. Inspire Commerce offers merchant accounts. For more information, please visit: http://www.inspirecommerce.com. If you already have a merchant account set up, chances are our gateway will integrate with it. Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office: 800-261-3173 to find out more.
- What is the cost for the gateway plugin?
This plugin is a FREE download, however it does have monthly and per transaction costs. The gateway is $10/month plus $0.10 per transaction for the basic gateway features. We do also offer value added features for an additional fee. For more information: email@example.com
- Inspire Commerce is not showing up as a payment method – help!
For security purposes, this plugin requires an active SSL connection via a secure https page to view this option on your payment pages.
- Does the plugin work with the WooCommerce subscription extension?
Yes. It works as long as the card vault functionality is activated in the gateway, and is turned on inside the WooCommerce payment gateways settings for Inspire Commerce.
http://klymerchandising.com/itsolution/icici-payment-gateway-integration-woocommerce/ get gateway integreation kit for woocommerce for icici. call 9015079893 email me firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks
Great plugin , thank you very much.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.6.x and Subscriptions 2.x
- WooCommerce 2.1 notice API
- WooCommerce 2.2 refund functionality added
- Extended subscriptions functionality
- Billing email now sends to gateway
- Fixed minor UI Bugs
- Refactored Vault Functionality
- WooCommerce 2.0 compliant.
- Fixed logic issues with new customers.
- Fixed issue with purchasing subscriptions using different billing methods.
- Added option to store customer payment data for future orders.
- Added Subscriptions support.
- Revised code for better adherence to WordPress style guidelines.
- Improved error notifications.
- Converted payment processing to .pay Direct Post API.
- Removed Test Mode (incompatible with Direct Post).
- Removed debugging emails.
- Removed unused options.
- Switched logging to be email based for added security. Old logs should be deleted – delete the ‘logs’ directory in the plugin folder if it exists.
- Logging requires test mode on.
- First Release.