The WooCommerce PayJunction gateway plugin allows you to accept online payments in your WordPress WooCommerce store. Download the WooCommerce Payjunction plugin and start accepting payments from all major brands with your PayJunction account: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and more.
WooCommerce plugin is an e-commerce toolkit that helps you sell anything. Transform your WordPress website into online eCommerce store. Delivering enterprise-level quality, features and add ons to help you control your users experience.
This plugin works with the WooCommerce plugin and allows you to accept payments via your online store.
PayJunction was Founded in 2000, PayJunction provides transaction processing services for tens of thousands of businesses that process in excess of a billion dollars annually. One stop shop. PayJunction will setup both a merchant account and gateway service for you. 24/7 customer support for accounts at no additional charge. Accept all major brands with the PayJunction service: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and more. Process any Debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo.
- Easy Set up and Installation
- Online and Telephone Support
- Fraud Protection
- Remote email signatures for online payments
- Seamless check out process on your site
- Plus much more
Please note: This addon requires that you have a Payjunction Account to accept credit card and debit card payments. You can get an account at Payjunction. If you have any questions or like a Free Rate Analysis you can contact us anytime.
Simply follow these steps to install:
1. Unzip the file.
2. Upload the “woocommerce-gateway-PayJunction” folder to your WordPress Plugins directory.
3. Login to your WordPress Admin, then go to Plugins and activate the “WooCommerce PayJunction Gateway” plugin
4. Within the WordPress Admin, go to WooCommerce >> Settings, then click on the Payment Gateways tab, then click on the PayJunction link.
5. Enter the proper information…
To use in “Live Mode”
1. Gather your QuickLink API Login and Password as explained on the following article: https://company.payjunction.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=328435
2. Login to your WordPress Admin.
3. Go to WooCommerce >> Settings >> PayJunction.
4. Un-check “Enable PayJunction Test”.
5. Enter your API Username (See step 1 above).
6. Enter your API Password (See step 1 above).
7. Click “Save”. Your website/shopping cart is now setup to process transactions via your PayJunction acount. We recommend that you process a test transaction, then login to your PayJunction account to confirm that it appears in your Current Unsettled Batch (aka Transaction History).
To use in “Test Mode”
1. Login to your WordPress Admin.
2. Go to WooCommerce >> Settings >> PayJunction.
3. Check the box for “Enable PayJunction Test”.
4. Use the following API Username = pj-ql-01
5. Use the following API Password = pj-ql-01p
Test Credit Card Info:
Test Credit Card: 4444333322221111
Test Expiration Date: 01/18
Test CCV: 999 (If your settings are checking for CCV)
Test Address: 8320 (If your settings are checking for Address)
Zip Code: 85284 (If your settings are checking for Zip Code)
To check your test transactions:
1. Go to http://www.payjunctionlabs.com
2. Click on “Merchant Login”
3. Login: payjunctiondemo
4. Password: demo123
5. Go to the “Batches/History” section
6. Click on “View Current Batch”
Do I need a Merchant account before I can use the plugin to accept payments?
Yes. In order to use this plugin to accept transaction in live mode you will need to have a merchant account. For more information please visit : Payjunction If you already have a merchant account set up with Payjunction all you will need is your API username and password.
Do I have the ability to place in a test mode or sandbox during development?
Yes. You would need to enable “PayJunction Test Mode” in the WooCommerce settings
What is the cost of the plugin?
The plugin is a FREE download, however it does require that you have account with Payjunction If you already have a merchant account set up with Payjunction which has costs. To learn more about our pricing please visit : Payjunction
PayJunction is not showing up in live mode.
For security purposes, this plugin requires that you have an active SSL connection via a secure https page to view this payment option on your payment pages.
I am getting an API error
Double check your API username and password are entered correctly on settings page
Note: Before you go to live mode make sure you update api settings and uncheck “Enable PayJunction Test”.
Contributors & Developers
“PayJunction Gateway Module for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2014.05.15 – version 2.1
* Fix cart error woo commerce 2.1
2012.02.19 – version 1.0.1
* Fix save code
2012.02.19 – version 1.0
* First Release