This is a wordpress woocommerce support plugin which will enable the customers to upload files after purchase.
Admin can centrally control the number of uploads per product. Admin can control the the number of uploads per product on a particular product. Admin can enable / disable the file upload for a particular product. Admin can set the respective file types to be uploaded. This plugin would be in continuous revision and support.
- Why would I want the user to upload a file once payment has been made rather than during the checkout process?
If you allowed every user to upload a file without yet making a payment then every time a payment failed or you used a payment method that waits for an IPN response, your disk space will be consumed by files you should not have received. By waiting until after payment this keeps things cleaner.
- Where are files stored?
Uploaded files are stored in your wp-content/uploads folder, a new folder named “wc-pay-to-upload” will be created and within that each order will have it’s own folder based on the order ID.
- How do I access the uploaded files?
Once files are uploaded you can view them from the admin view of the order. A meta box is added to the side with links to the files.
Super simple and worked as described. Thank you!
- Corrections made to support the latest version 4.7.1
- Supports Variable Product
- Minor Bug corrections
- Corrections made to achieve individual product enable / disable to upload files.
- Made corrections for supporting latest versions on 07/09/2016
- Typo Correction Typo Corrections in the settings page under the required status selection.
- Fixed Minor bugs and updated with screenshots.
- Added the feature for the end user to delete the uploaded files.
- Modified certain features to make it userfriendly
- Updated Product Wise upload segregation for both admin and front end.
- So it would be easy to Identify which file is being uploaded to which product.
- Made Some technical changes to make the plugin work with latest woocommerce verrsion.
- Modified to support the latest version of woocommerce.
- Added Admin email notification when the user uploads the file.
- Fixed the uploader issues which was not working in the newer wordpress versions. Fixed by Ashok G
BUG: uploader() did not verify that the passable statuses were an array, ie one or no statuses available.
Added multiselect option for selecting statuses that allow for uploads to take place, previously was only if it was NOT on-hold or pending.
Fixed minor bugs and notices