WooCommerce Pay for Payment
Setup individual charges for each payment method in woocommerce.
- Fix: make it work with stripe for woocommerce by Stephen Zuniga
- Code Refactoring: set plugin textdomain to plugin slug
- Translations: Minor correction in español and german translations
- Feature: Minimum and maximum charges.
- Feature: Deactivate if WooCommerce version is below requirement.
- Fix: Missing Taxes
- Fix Admin: Payment gateway Class not found (may occur with 3rd party gateways)
- Fix: textdomain loading
- Update turkish localisation
- Feature: Enhanced UI
- Feature: Select tax class to be applied to payment fee
- Feature: Select if cart taxes will be included on payment fee calculation
- Feature: Placeholders in fee title.
- Fixes: completely repeat all woocommerce tax and fee calculation steps after payment fee has been added.
- Fix: incorrect fee calculation.
- Fix: Safely Restrict payment fee to 2 Decimals.
- Fix: Calculate taxes
- Fix: cart contents taxes and shipping taxes included into fee calculation
- Refactoring: Discard cart_has_fee() check, as it is already done by woocommerce
- Feature: add option to disable payment fee when free shipping is selected
- Feature: add pay4pay column in woocommerce checkout settings
- Plugin-API: add filter
- Code Refactoring: separated admin UI from frontend to keep things lean.
- Code Refactoring: use function
WC() (available since WC 2.1) in favour of
- Compatibility: requires at least WC 2.1.x,
- Added option to include shipping cost in fee calculation
- Fixed issue where malformed amounts where sent to external payment services in WC 2.1.6
- Fixed an issue where Pay4Pay options did not show up after saving checkout settings in WC 2.1.0
- Updated turkish translation (Thanks a lot!)
Requires: 3.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.1.5
Last Updated: 2015-3-4
0 of 8 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?