Installing The Payment Gateway Plugin
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on Plugins | Add New from the left hand menu.
- Click on the "Upload" option, then click "Choose File" to select the zip file from your computer. Once selected, press "OK" and press the "Install Now" button.
- Activate the plugin.
- Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the "Payment Gateways" tab.
- Click on the sub tab for "Nochex".
- Configure your Nochex Gateway settings. See below for details.
Connect to WooCommerce
To configure the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings from the left hand menu, then the top tab "Payment Gateways". You should see "Nochex" as an option at the top of the screen.
You can select the radio button next to this option to make it the default gateway.
- Enable/Disable - check the box to enable Nochex.
- Title - allows you to determine what your customers will see this payment option as on the checkout page.
- Checkout Message - controls the message that appears under the payment fields on the checkout page. Here you can list the types of cards you accept.
- Nochex Merchant ID/Email - enter your Nochex account email address or Merchant ID.
- Hide Billing Details - optional feature, if enabled the billing address details will be hidden when the customer is sent to Nochex.
- Nochex Test Mode - check to enable Nochex test mode, uncheck to enable LIVE transactions.
- Debug Log - a log will be kept of all important information regarding Nochex usage, e.g. customer sent to Nochex, whether or not APC has passed etc.
- Save Changes.