The WooCommerce My Account Widget allows shop managers to display customer information in a widget.
This plugin is compatible with WordPress 4.6 and WooCommerce 2.6
- Display link to shopping cart
- Display number of items in shopping cart
- Display number of unpaid orders
- Display number of uncompleted orders
- Display number of files left to upload (working with the WP Fortune WooCommerce Uploads plugin)
- Display a log-in form when logged out
- Localisation: English, Dutch, Norwegian, Russian and Persian, Serbo-Croation
This widgets shows also the number of files the customer has to upload, when you use the WooCommerce Uploads plugin.
More information about that plugin on WP Fortune.com.
WooCommerce Upload My File plugin
This widgets shows also the number of files the customer has to upload, when you use our WooCommerce Upload My File plugin.
More information about that plugin on our website.
- Install WooCommerce My Account Widget either via the WordPress.org plugin directory or by uploading the files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the widget through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Once installed could no longer access my Widgets page from the dashboard.
I don’t know why someone is writing that the plugin does not have a register link. It does have! It has all the necessary functionality. The only disadvantage for me and therefore I give 4 stars out of 5 that I haven’t found css to add a white background for my widget. It seems that it is using default theme css…
Great Functionality, but the plugin could do with some preset CSS Styles to encourage a larger and faster adoption rate amongst users with limited coding knowledge.
Thanks the plugin!
woocommerce already should know!
work perfect with woocommerce 2.4.13 and wp 4.3.3.
Thank you. Please add field for add custom css.
I love this plugin! Thank you so much for this!
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce My Account Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
WooCommerce My Account Widget
2015.08.11 version 0.5.0
- Fixed PHP 4 constructor style in widget
2015.03.23 – version 0.4.9
- Fixed: Bug with translations
- Added: Remember me checkbox
2015.01.30 – version 0.4.8
- Fixed: Small bug when retreiving orders in WC > 2.2
2015.01.08 – version 0.4.7
- Fixed: stupid alert message for testing removed
2014.12.29 – version 0.4.6
- Fixed: wrong text view on some themes for “Username or Email”
2014.12.18 – version 0.4.5
- Added: French translation
- Added: Alert message when username and/or password are empty
2014.11.20 – version 0.4.4
- Added: Danish translation
2014.09.12 – version 0.4.3
- Fixed: Plugin is now working correctly with WooCommerce 2.2
2014.08.15 – version 0.4.2
- Fixed: The plugin is now compatible with WooCommerce Uploads
2014.08.11 – version 0.4.1
- Fixed: The plugin is now compatible with WooCommerce 2.2.-bleeding and WordPress 4.0-beta3
2014.05.12- version 0.4
- Corrected cart link on logged-out version
2014.04.06- version 0.3
- Added: Login with Email (thanks to pokeraitis for the idea & credits to the developers of the WP Email Login plugin )
- Added: Custom login URL (thanks to rhonn for the idea)
- Fixed: Better support for WPML (not fully supported yet) – Please make sure you update your language strings! – Please see FAQ
2014.03.13- version 0.2.9.3
- Added: We’ve missed some languages strings and we’ve added it now 😉 SORRY!
2014.03.12- version 0.2.9.2
- Added: Italian languages
- Changed: We’ve changed the way plural and singular language strings are shown. Please update your languages files if translations are not shown correctly anymore! Sorry for this!
- Fixed: Small bug when not logged in on some hosts(mostly not displayed, but what the hack, let’s solve it anyway)
2013.11.16- version 0.2.9
- Tweak: Better support for WPML translations
- Fixed: show registration link only when registration is enabled.
2013.11.14- version 0.2.8
- Added: Serbo-Croation languages (thanks to Borisa Djuraskovic)
- Fixed: small bugfix
2013.10.18 – version 0.2.7
- Added Persion languages (Thanks to Khalil Delavaran)
- Added Russian languages (Thanks to 192kb)
2013.06.13 – version 0.2.6
- Tweak: Other method to redirect after logout
2013.06.11 – version 0.2.5
- Fixed: Show logout link option now working
2013.05.28 – version 0.2.4
- Added: Norwegian translations (Thanks to Jan-Ivar Mellingen)
2013.05.23 – version 0.2.3
- Changed: After failed login, redirect to same page instead of normal WP login failed.
2013.05.21 – version 0.2.2
- Fixed: Bug with redirect home after login
2013.05.21 – version 0.2.1
- Fixed: Bug with redirect home after login / logout (Thanks to: Sebas de Reus)
2013.05.21 – version 0.2
- Added: logout link
- Added: basic CSS styling
- Changed: some basic layout settings (as less as possible)
2013.04.01 – version 0.1
- First release