WooCommerce giveaway made easy. Best way to offer freebies, gifts or prizes.
Gift giving is one of the best ways for marketing. This way creates good vibes and your customers will come back more often.
WooCommerce Multiple Free Gift Plugin is a WordPress WooCommerce plugin that makes gift management easy for your woocommerce site. The plugin helps you offer free products or gifts to your customer when they purchase products at your store. WooCommerce Multiple Free Gift plugin - gives you an edge by allowing you to write your own gift conditions which gives you great control on how you want to provide gifts to your customer.
A NOTE ABOUT SUPPORT: We’re here to help troubleshoot bugs, but please don't set expectations early as the support forums at WordPress.org are only checked every two days.
Users looking for more timely/in-depth support and extended features are encouraged to check out WooCommerce Multiple Free Gift Plugin PRO.
FEATURES OF PRO VERSION
– All features of basic version.
– Write your own rules.
– Rule can be from very simple to highly complex.
– You can write multiple fallback condition for gifts.
– If condition A isn’t fulfilled the plugin will check for next condition and so on.
- Automatic gift addition.
- Multiple themes.
- Option to exclude sales and tax amount from calculation.
– Priority support.
– Access to more advance features and future updates for free.
WooCommerce Multiple Free Gift Plugin enables the option to provide gifts to your customer. Gift Giving is one of the best ways for marketing. This way creates good vibes and your Customers will come back more often. With WooCommerce Multiple Free Gift Plugin you can provide gifts to your customer based on single or multiple products.
How it works?
1. After successfull plugin activation go to
Woo Free Gift settings page or product edit page.
2. If you are in
Woo Free Gift page, go to gift criteria first to add your condition, in main settings enable free gift and choose number of gifts allowed and gifts to show.
3. If you are in product edit page, scroll down to products data section and go to
Free Gift Options tab.
4. You can enable free gift for a particular product from this page. Enable free gift and choose number of gifts allowed and gifts to show.
6. At frontend, add some products and go to cart page. You will notice a popup with gift products to add.
If you'd like to check out the code and contribute, join us on Github. Pull requests, issues, and plugin recommendations are more than welcome!
Want more? Watch the demo of PRO version
Requires: 3.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.7.1
Last Updated: 3 weeks ago
Active Installs: 3,000+
0 of 9 support threads in the last two months have been marked resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?