Adding item cost field to general tab in product editing, and add stats for profit calculation.
To make the profit statistic works, you need to:
- Update item cost value in each product editing page, the profit calculation will be calculated automatically for
previous orders that includes currently edited product
- All update to item cost post initial update, will not recalculate previous orders profit
- If you need to update all orders related to the product disregard its purchase date, you need to set the item cost field
empty, save it, then enter again the new item cost price
- Upload folder
/wp-content/plugins/directory. Some other option is
by installing the plugin through Add plugin page in dashboard, search for “woocommerce ksini item cost”
without double quote.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPresss
- Update each product’s item cost through product edit page
- You can vew statistic at “Ksini Profit Report”
To update all orders related with the product, disregard its purchase date, empty the item cost field, save it, then
fill new item cost price and save it again.
- A question that someone might have
Question you may ask.
- Is it free?
- Will it calculate previous orders?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Woocommerce Ksini.com Item Cost” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Woocommerce Ksini.com Item Cost” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- bug fix on icon url
- updated readme on installation description
- Bug fix on added order, item cost meta data was from order, now fixed.
- jquery-ui style moved from external source to local plugin folder
- Bug Fix
- Put currency value for item cost
- Initial Release