WooCommerce – The most user friendly e-commerce toolkit that helps you sell anything. Beautifully.
AirPay – Your one step to online and face-to-face payment solutions.
The two together is an awsome combination for any INDIAN merchant looking for an eCommerece pressence, without any finiacial load.
* “WooCommerce” is an open source application
* “AirPay” is offering payment collection with no setup cost.
Visit www.kdcLabs.com for more info about this plugin.
Click here to view the Plugin in Action
- Visit the WooCommerce settings page, and click on the Payment Gateways tab.
- Click on AirPay to edit the settings. If you do not see AirPay in the list at the top of the screen make sure you have activated the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager.
- Enable the Payment Method, name it Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking (this will show up on the payment page your customer sees), add in your Merchant Id, Username, Password and API Key, then select redirect url(URL you want AirPay to redirect after payment). Click Save.
- Ensure you have latest version of WooCommerce plugin installed (WooCommerce 2.0+)
- Unzip and upload contents of the plugin to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce AirPay” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- ADDED – Payment Method selection
- UPDATED – Return URL as static
- FIX – Redirection Error
Credit: Neehaar from eConurture
- ADDED – Logo Selection
- UPDATED – Generic Version Upgrade
- ADDED – Respond URL info
- UPDATE – Amount in 2 decimals
- FIX – _KDC-Labs – WC-IPG Conflicts
- FIX – WC 2.1 get_permalink
- FIX – get_page > get_post
- First Public Release.