Woocommerce Extra Price Fields is Plugin for adding extra price description to show in front end.
It can be used to show extra info with price e.g $250 per 100gm
- Supports latest woocommerce
- Automatically shows price in front end , no setting required
- Please send me your feedback here for any new features you want to see in next version of this plugin.I will be glad to receive feedback.
Want to contribute
If you want to contribute , please check the github repo
To install Woocommerce Extra Price Fields, follow these steps:
- Download and unzip the plugin
- Upload the entire woocoomece-extra-price-fields/ directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- How to use it?
Install it and edit/create a new product. Add the info into the newly created fields under price box.For more Info check the screenshots.
- Have Feedback
Please send me your feedback here for any new features you want to see in next version of this plugin.I will be glad to receive feedback.
I have this running for single products – would give 5 stars if it worked for attributes also.
It does not work for firefox and safari. It doesn’t show on front display. Please advise
Works great. Nice little plugin 🙂
Saved me coding from scratch. 5/5.
Contributors & Developers
“Woocommerce Extra Price Fields” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed issue with info not showing up for variable prices.
- Fixed warnings.
- Now works with variable products.
- Changed the field to string from number in admin
- Updated backend screenshot
- updated the plugin to have any text in frontend
- First stable version released.