- Fix - CSS generation.
- Fix - disabled link on the add-ons page.
/!\ You might have to check variable products after this update. Backward compatibility should be ok, but you might have to check the "Bookable" checkbox again.
- Fix - Hook when saving plugin settings is now triggered when actually saving plugin settings.
- Fix - New way to generate and minify CSS. The old one was causing issues, especially with multisites.
- Fix - Calendars CSS, causing issues and conflicting with themes.
- Add - Possibility to manage booking at parent product level for variable products.
- Add - Add-ons page on the admin.
- Add - 'easy_booking_enqueue_additional_scripts' hook to enqueue scripts before the main pickadate script.
- Add - 'easy_booking_pickadate_dependecies' filter to add dependecies for the main pickadate script.
- Add - Custom Jquery events when initiliazing and setting calendars.
- Fix - Issue with WordPress 4.2.2 causing an error.
- Fix - Right to left function deprecated in WordPress 4.2.
- Fix - Backward compatibility with product booking metadata.
- Fix - First available date on start picker when minimum booking duration is set.
- Fix - is_bookable() function for variable products.
- Fix - Removed unnecessary Ajax call when clearing booking session.
- Fix - Input focus which made the calendar pop up when closing and opening window.
- Fix - Generated CSS after saving plugin settings.
- Fix - Registered CSS file for multisites.
- Fix - Price displayed on archive page for bookable products.
- Fix - Displayed price on non-bookable variable products.
- Add - Reports page on the admin.
- Add - "/ night" price when in "nights" mode.
- Add - Remove "/ day" or "/ night" text when variation is not bookable.
- Add - "WooCommerce Product Add-ons" compatibility. Please, refer to the documentation for more information about this : http://herownsweetcode.com/product/woocommerce-easy-booking/#documentation.
- Add - Automatically open second date picker after selecting first date.
- Add - Calendar titles.
- Add - Minifying CSS on-the-fly after saving plugin settings.
- Add - Close button on the calendar.
- Update - Pickadate.js version 3.5.6.
- Remove - WooCommerce Currency Switcher compatibility. Please, refer to the documentation to makes these plugins compatible : http://herownsweetcode.com/product/woocommerce-easy-booking/#documentation.
This update contains major changes for variable products. Backwards compatibility should be ok, but still check your variations after updating.
- Add - Variations are now handled individually, instead of inheriting from the parent product.
- Add - Multisite compatibility.
- Add - Right to left CSS, for right to left languages.
- Fix - Wrong price calculation when modifying an order.
- Fix - Security changes.
- Fix - Picker inputs pointer cursor.
- Fix - Added en.js file.
- Fix - Wrong $wpdb calls.
- Fix - Display product price on the right format.
- Tweak - Regenerate CSS only after saving plugin settings.
- Tweak - Improved Inputs CSS.
- Localization - Added Dutch translation.
- Localization - Update French translation.
Easy Booking : Availability Check, the add-on to manage stocks and availabilities for WooCommerce Easy Booking is available !
Get it now on http://herownsweetcode.com/product/easy-booking-availability-check/ !
- Add - Admin notices styles.
- Fix - Issue with WooCommerce 2.3 and variable products.
- Fix - Issue with WooCommerce 2.3 and products.
- Fix - Issue with WooCommerce 2.3 on the order page.
- Fix - Issue when calculating new price and taxes on the order page.
- Fix - Removed minimum start date on the calendar on the product page.
- Add - Another theme for the calendar.
- Add - Hook when saving settings.
- Add - Filter when calculating new price.
- Add - Filter when calculating new price on the order page.
- Add - Filter for the displayed price on the product page.
- Add - Elements for the future Stock Management plugin.
- Removed - Spanish translation.
- Update - French translation.
- Update - Calendar CSS.
- Dev - Refactored code and plugin's structure.
- Fix - Fixed an error when updating orders.
- Fix - Fixed an error when adding a normal product to cart.
- Add - Spanish translation.
- Add - Display base price for one day on the product page.
- Add - Added an option to set the first available date.
- Update - French translation.
- Add - Option to set a minimum and a maximum booking duration for each product.
- Add - Possibility to change booking dates on the order page.
- Add - Possibility to add booking products on the order page.
- Add - en_GB translation file for the calendar.
- Add - WooCommerce Currency Switcher Compatibility
- Fix - Timezone issue with the datepicker.
- Fix - Prevent adding a product to the cart after clicking the "clear" button on the calendar.
- Fix - Incorrect selected dates with keyboard.
- Fix - Wrong price displayed when "Price excluding tax" is set on the product page.
- Fixed an issue where products were not added to cart if the user was not logged in.
- Disabled dates before first date and dates after second dates, preventing users to select invalid dates
- Prevent users to select the same date in "nights" mode
- Fixed an error in the calculation price for one day in "days" mode
- Prevent product add to cart if one or both dates are missing
- Changed the way selected dates were set (old : post meta, new : session) so it doesn't affect the product itself
- Updated and cleaned Ajax requests
- Added a few things for the future stock management plugin
- Corrected an error in the French translation
- Added US translation for pickadate.js
- You can now choose whether to calculate the final price depending on number of days or number of nights.
- Changed the way CSS was added
- Security update
- The calendar is now fully customizable !
- Fixed an issue with variable products' sale price
- Added filters to easily change picker form
- Security updates
- Scripts updates
- Updated French translation
- Fixed a few issues
- WooCommerce EBS now works with variable products
- Fixed issues with WooCommerce 2.2
- Added price format
- Updated French translation
- Fixed an issue where fields were not showing up on product page
- Disabled dates before current day