This add-on helps people to see the cart content from any page, easier when shopping.
- A widget to drag & drop into the sidebar
- Option to display on cart/checkout page
- Download and unzip the plugin into your WordPress plugins directory (usually /wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress Admin.
- Place the widget on your sidebar through the ‘Widgets’ menu in your WordPress Admin.
I love the plugin. It’s very simple and useful but my dropdown menu doesn’t show up correctly. I use the latest version of WordPress. Here is a screenshot;
Thank you for good job.
Keep alive! Perfect!
Contributors & Developers
“Woocommerce Dropdown Cart” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix missing widget title after add_to_cart trigger (reported by Krzysztof Trynkiewicz, thank you)
- Add function to load language files
- Add option to select the popup alignment
- Add script to display the popup flexibility
- Add minify script/css files
- Change to use the SCSS file
- Change cart icon
- Check compatible for WordPress 4.4
- Fix dropdown cart on IE, EDGE
- Add option to show the widget on cart/checkout page
- Fixed the plural of ‘item’ text
- Fixed z-index to 10, thanks Pigo3934blog
- Fixed to close the dropdown popup when people click outside
- Updated the translated text “items”
- Updated “hide empty” option
- Updated CSS
- Updated CSS
- Fixed errors on woocommerce 2.1.5