This plugin puts WooCommerce to first in the WordPress admin, highlighting the orders, reports, customers, products and coupons menus, plus add new buttons in the admin bar.
See more details in the screenshots.
You can contribute to the source code in our GitHub page.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress built-in Add New Plugin installer;
- Activate the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“DOMINATION! Let WooCommerce take control of your dashboard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“DOMINATION! Let WooCommerce take control of your dashboard” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “DOMINATION! Let WooCommerce take control of your dashboard” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.2.0 – 2019/09/20
- Changed plugin’s name from “WooCommerce Domination” to “DOMINATION! Let WooCommerce take control of your dashboard”.
1.1.6 – 2018/05/11
- Fixed plugin text domain.
1.1.5 – 2018/05/11
- Confirmed support for any version of WooCommerce 3.x (including 3.4).
1.1.4 – 2015/08/18
- Confirmed support for WooCommerce 2.4
- Fixed plugin load.
1.1.3 – 2015/02/17
- Added support to WooCommerce 2.3.
1.1.2 – 2014/10/11
- Prevent erros when try re-order the menu items.
1.1.1 – 2014/09/17
- Fixed the menu.css path.
- Load the menu.css in WordPress admin.
1.1.0 – 2014/09/11
- Fixed WooCommerce 2.2 support.
- Improved the customers page.
- Initial Release.