Call for Price for WooCommerce plugin extends WooCommerce by outputting “Call for Price” when price field for product is left empty.
Supports all product types:
- Simple and Custom products.
- Variable (and variation) products.
- Grouped products.
- External products.
- Single product page.
- Related products.
- Pages (e.g. shortcodes).
- Archives (products category).
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins!
- Drop us a line at www.algoritmika.com.
- Visit the Call for Price for WooCommerce plugin page.
- Upload the entire ‘woocommerce-call-for-price’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- All empty prices will be automatically replaced with “Call for Price”.
- Can I set where “Call for Price” text should be shown?
Yes, in “WooCommerce > Settings > Call for Price” you can set if you want text to be shown on single product page, products archive page, related products and/or home page.
Works as designed, had a little hiccup contacted the developer and had a fast reply
This plugin is just what I was looking for! The author even added an extra feature in!
The program works very well for me and the support has been excellent, fast and competent. I highly recommend it.
Finally found call for price which works with variable products. Thanks.
Thank you for this great plugin.
Exactly what I wanted.
It works for me!
Contributors & Developers
“Call for Price for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
3.0.3 – 21/12/2016
- Dev – General – Make All Products “Call for Price” – option added.
3.0.2 – 15/12/2016
- Fix –
handle_deprecated_options()fixed. This produced notice on plugin activation.
3.0.1 – 14/12/2016
- Tweak – readme.txt updated.
3.0.0 – 08/12/2016
- Dev – Variable (and variation) and grouped products support added.
- Dev –
- Dev – Multisite support added.
- Dev – Translation (POT) file added.
- Dev – Version system added.
- Dev – Major code refactoring.
- Tweak – Author added.
- Tweak – Plugin renamed.
2.0.1 – 08/08/2015
- Dev – Solaris theme compatibility added.
2.0.0 – 28/07/2015
- Dev – Option to hide/show sale tag added.
- Dev – Option to set specific “call for price” text for related products added.
- Dev – Options to set specific “call for price” text for single, category and homepage added (instead of checkboxed).
- Dev – Major code refactoring. Settings are moved to “WooCommerce > Settings > Call for Price”.
- Sale icon removed.
- Initial Release.