Enables store owners to make a coupon only apply when all products required for it are in the cart. When you want to run a bundle deal, for three products, all those three products need to be in the cart before the coupon works.
Contributions are welcome via the GitHub repository.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Or use the automatic installation wizard through your admin panel, just search for this plugins name.
- Where can I find the setting for this plugin?
This plugin uses a per coupon based setting, so you’ll have to make a coupon and look for the checkbox at the bottom that says ‘Bundle coupon’
It just adds the capability to limit the user to apply a coupon if the bundle is not added as specified. No settings.
Works as described, thanks! I’m on WC 2.4.7
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Bundle Style Coupons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
0.1.1 – 28/04/2013
- Fix: Typo in coupon level settings label
0.1 – 24/04/2013
- Initial release