Adds Bitcoin currency in WooCommerce
Please notice that WooCommerce must be installed and active.
Works with WooCommerce Paysius.
WooCommerce BTC Currency is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published
by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
WooCommerce BTC Currency is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WooCommerce BTC Currency. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress built-in Add New Plugin installer;
- Activate the plugin;
- Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> General and choose Bitcoin in Currency option.
- What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce BTC Currency” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated to WooCommerce 2.0.
- Initial release.