Just activate it and the currency appears in the list. However you should select it yourself from the settings page of WooCommerce.
Not forget to select the correct currency symbol location (right with space)
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘WooCommerce BGN’
- Activate WooCommerce BGN from your Plugins page.
The BGN is now in the list of currencies (at the very bottom) and you can select it.
- Download ‘WooCommerce BGN’.
- Unzip the wc-bgn.zip
- Upload the ‘wc-bgn’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate it from your Plugins page.
- 1. I’ve installed the plugin but the prices remain in [any currency here]
Yep. The plugin adds the Bulgarian lev option to WooCommerce. However you have to choose this option from the WooCommerce settings yourself and to position correctly the currency symbol ”лв.”
- 2. The prices are in the wrong format: “лв.12″
You missed to set the position of the currency symbol, didn’t you? Open The WooCommerce Settings and go to the Catalog tab. There is a Pricing Options sections and from the dropdown Currency Position select the desired one. For BGN it is best to be right with space but you can use whatever your heart leads you to.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce BGN” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- BGN Added to the list of currencies