This Plugin extends the All in One SEO Pack Plugin (by Michael Torbert) to display the All in One SEO Pack dialog on the Add/Edit Products screen within WooCommerce.
Without this Plugin you cannot add/edit/manage All in One SEO Pack meta details which is why I developed this solution.
- Title Attributes
- Menu Title
- Disable Product
For more information visit: http://www.visser.com.au/woocommerce/
- Open Products and edit a Product
- Under All in One SEO Pack add SEO meta details
- Press Update to save changes
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions please join the members discussion on my WooCommerce dedicated forum.
It is not responsible for any harm or wrong doing this Plugin may cause. Users are fully responsible for their own use. This Plugin is to be used WITHOUT warranty.
- Upload the folder ‘woocommerce-all-in-one-seo-pack’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate ‘WooCommerce – All in One SEO Pack’ through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Ensure ‘All in One SEO Pack’ Plugin is installed and activated; https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack/
it no longer works and it is no longer updated. dont bother.
It does not work.
How to set product category meta title (title tag) separately from name of product category (H1)?
WP 4.1, WooCommerce, All in One SEO Pack, WooCommerce – All in One SEO Pack are installed.
Thanks a lot
That’s my favorite plugin in SEO. It’s better then Platinum SEO Pack. I use all in one seo pack almost 2 years.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce – All in One SEO Pack” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed: PHP warning on unsaved form element
- Fixed: Styling on Edit Product screen
- Changed: Compatibility with WordPress 4.1.1
- Fixed: Localhost link to image
- Fixed: Dashboard error
- Changed: Updated dialog to match WooCommerce styling
- Added: Disable on this Product
- Added: Descriptions and captions for All in One SEO Pack Product fields
- Added: Display prompt if All in One SEO Pack is not activated
- Fixed: Added WooCommerce Plugins to WordPress Dashboard
- Fixed: All in One SEO Pack Plugin detection
- Added: Initial release of Plugin