This plugin extends the WooCommerce e-commerce plugin by adding all world currencies. There is also an option for hiding currency symbol from frontend. WordPress Multisite compatible.
Full list of added currencies
Afghan afghani, Albanian lek, Algerian dinar, Angolan kwanza, Argentine peso, Armenian dram, Aruban florin, Australian dollar, Azerbaijani manat, Bahamian dollar, Bahraini dinar, Bangladeshi taka, Barbadian dollar, Belarusian ruble, Belize dollar, Bhutanese ngultrum, Bolivian boliviano, Bosnia and Herzegovina konvertibilna marka, Botswana pula, Brazilian real, British pound, Brunei dollar, Bulgarian lev, Burundi franc, Cayman Islands dollar, Cambodian riel, Canadian dollar, Cape Verdean escudo, Central African CFA franc, Central African CFA franc, CFP franc, Chilean peso, Chinese renminbi, Colombian peso, Comorian franc, Congolese franc, Costa Rican colon, Croatian kuna, Cuban peso, Czech koruna, Danish krone, Djiboutian franc, Dominican peso, East Caribbean dollar, Egyptian pound, Eritrean nakfa, Estonian kroon, Ethiopian birr, European euro, Falkland Islands pound, Fijian dollar, Gambian dalasi, Georgian lari, Ghanaian cedi, Gibraltar pound, Guatemalan quetzal, Guinean franc, Guyanese dollar, Haitian gourde, Honduran lempira, Hong Kong dollar, Hungarian forint, Icelandic krona, Indian rupee, Indonesian rupiah, Iranian rial, Iraqi dinar, Israeli new sheqel, Yemeni rial, Jamaican dollar, Japanese yen, Jordanian dinar, Kazakhstani tenge, Kenyan shilling, Kyrgyzstani som, Kuwaiti dinar, Lao kip, Latvian lats, Lebanese lira, Lesotho loti, Liberian dollar, Libyan dinar, Lithuanian litas, Macanese pataca, Macedonian denar, Malagasy ariary, Malaysian ringgit, Malawian kwacha, Maldivian rufiyaa, Mauritanian ouguiya, Mauritian rupee, Mexican peso, Myanma kyat, Moldovan leu, Mongolian tugrik, Moroccan dirham, Mozambican metical, Namibian dollar, Nepalese rupee, Netherlands Antillean gulden, New Taiwan dollar, New Zealand dollar, Nicaraguan cordoba, Nigerian naira, North Korean won, Norwegian krone, Omani rial, Paanga, Pakistani rupee, Panamanian balboa, Papua New Guinean kina, Paraguayan guarani, Peruvian nuevo sol, Philippine peso, Polish zloty, Qatari riyal, Romanian leu, Russian ruble, Rwandan franc, Saint Helena pound, Samoan tala, Sao Tome and Principe dobra, Saudi riyal, Seychellois rupee, Serbian dinar, Sierra Leonean leone, Singapore dollar, Syrian pound, Slovak koruna, Solomon Islands dollar, Somali shilling, South African rand, South Korean won, Special Drawing Rights, Sri Lankan rupee, Sudanese pound, Surinamese dollar, Swazi lilangeni, Swedish krona, Swiss franc, Tajikistani somoni, Tanzanian shilling, Thai baht, Trinidad and Tobago dollar, Tunisian dinar, Turkish new lira, Turkmen manat, UAE dirham, Ugandan shilling, Ukrainian hryvnia, United States dollar, Uruguayan peso, Uzbekistani som, Vanuatu vatu, Venezuelan bolivar, Vietnamese dong, West African CFA franc, Zambian kwacha, Zimbabwean dollar.
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback – Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins!
- Drop us a line at http://www.algoritmika.com
- Visit the All Currencies for WooCommerce plugin page at http://coder.fm/item/woocommerce-all-currencies/
- Upload the entire ‘woocommerce-all-currencies’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- All currencies will be automatically added to WooCommerce -> General Options.
- Can I change symbol for currency?
You need All Currencies for WooCommerce Pro plugin to change these settings.
Easy to use. Installed it on my server, and currencies were just added to WooCommerce list. That’s it!
Unable to change currency symbols
The plugin is useless without the ability to change currency symbol(the functionality that free version of the plugin does not provide).
Love it, great plugin.
Hello does your plugin work with multi-currency setup (provided by WPML+WCML) when currently selected currency is not the default one?
Contributors & Developers
“All Currencies for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2.0.2 – 29/09/2016
- Dev – Translation (POT) file added.
- Dev – Multisite support added.
- Fix – Pro plugin link fixed.
2.0.1 – 10/09/2015
- Fix – Lao kip currency code fixed.
- Fix – “All Currencies” list settings: default symbols are now set same as WooCommerce defaults.
- Dev – Plugin renamed from “WooCommerce All Currencies” to “All Currencies for WooCommerce”.
2.0.0 – 24/07/2015
- Dev – Hide currency symbol option added.
- Dev – Major code refactoring. Settings are split in two sections: General and All Currencies.
- Fix – Minor bug fixed.
- Fix – Minor bug fixed.
- Initial Release.