Add an option to your WooCommerce payment gateways to add extra fee.
This simple extension allows you to add an extra fees to the payment gateways.
WooCommerce > Settings > Payment Gateways > single gateway page lets you set up an extra fee, which will be added to total whenever user select that particular payment gateway.
If you’d like to contribute to the plugin you can find it on GitHub: https://github.com/sunnyluthra/woocommerce-add-charges-to-payment-gateways
For Support Please Visit
- Visit the WooCommerce settings page, and click on the Payment Gateways tab.
- Click on any gateway tab, you will find a extra field in the single gateway pages, just add the fee and save.
- Unzip into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it 🙂
When using percentage, it doesn’t include shipping fee.
But I was able to make a few changes in the plugin myself and now it does.
Very happy about this plug-in.
will change my rating, but at 4.3.1 and woo 2.4.10 it does not do anything.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Add Charges To Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
0.1 – 25/04/2013
- Initial release!
0.2 – 26/04/2013
- Just for the sake of update!
0.4 – 01/05/2013
- added % functionality!
0.5 – 01/05/2013
- Removed Bug in % formula :(!
0.6 – 03/05/2013
- Removed Bug in removing extra charges!
0.7 – 03/05/2013
- Removed unidentified index error bug!
0.8 – 24/06/2013
- Change in trigger function.
- Can accept float values for extra charges.