This plugin allows WooCommerce store owners to process credit card payment via SecurePay (Australia) payment gateway.
FraudGuard Setting and Pre Authorization Payments
This plugin doesn’t support FraudGuard settings. If FraudGuard setting is enabled on your SecurePay account to minimize the fraudulent transactions or you need an option for Pre Authorization Payments, please use this plugin instead.
This plugin is tested up to WooCommerce Version 6.6.1
Install the plugin directly from WP Plugin manager or download the zip file
woocom-securepay-payment-gateway.zip, unzip it and upload all of its contents to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your website.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Configure the Payment options on WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > SecurePay payment gateway.
Test the payment gateway with the test account to confirm if the payment gateway is working properly.
If a transaction with test account succeeds, enter the live SecurePay account details and create a test order. Remember to uncheck ‘Test environment’ once live SecurePay account details are entered.
All good, you’ve successfully integrated SecurePay payment gateway on your online store.
If FraudGuard setting is enabled on your SecurePay account or you need an option of Pre Authorization Payments, please use this plugin instead.
- You must have a valid SecurePay (Australia) account to use this plugin.
- Your WooCommerce store should have a valid SSL certificate to secure the overall payment process.
WooCommerce Version Support?
This plugin is tested up to WooCommerce version 6.6.1
I’ve got ‘Invalid Merchant ID’ error on Live mode
- Please make sure 7 characters long ‘Transaction Merchant ID’ (Eg: ABC0021) is used. If you have 3 characters long Merchant ID (Eg: ABC), please contact SecurePay to get the Transaction Merchant ID.
- once the LIVE merchant ID is entered please make sure ‘Test environment’ checkbox is unticked.
- Please make sure valid SSL certificate is installed on your website and your server supports TLS1.2.
- Please make sure you’ve downloaded and installed this (THIS 🙂 ) plugin from WordPress official plugin manager and not from other websites/developers.
- Please try disabling all unnecessary plugins and switch to a default WordPress theme and simulate the live transaction.
If the issue persists, please feel free to contact me.
Why my payments keep getting declined on the test environment?
In the test environment, if the payment amount ends in 00, 08, 11, or 77 (e.g. $1.08, $1.00) the transaction will be approved otherwise it will be declined. You can use this test environment feature to simulate approved and declined transactions.
Test Credit Card (for test environment only)
In the test environment, please use the following credit card to process test transactions.
Card Number: 4444 3333 2222 1111
Expiry date: Any future dates
CVV: any 3 digit number
How do I change the payment icon on the checkout page?
If you need to use different graphics/logo on the checkout page, please replace the default securepay_logo.png image located on /wp-content/plugins/woocom-securepay-payment-gateway directory.
I’ve configured the plugin correctly but still can’t complete the transaction?
Sometimes, third party plugins or theme used on your website might cause the issue with this plugin. If the test transaction is failed, please try to disable unnecessary plugins and change the website theme to default WordPress theme and place an order. If the issue persists, please feel free to contact the developer.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCom SecurePay Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCom SecurePay Payment Gateway” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.