– REST API is used to list products for sorting.
– Filters added for Category & Tags
Product Reorder Plugin that allow you to reorder the products in woocommerce shop page. It simple set Menu order to all products by simple drag and drop. Default sorting has to be set in order for this plugin to work.
For any questions please use Support forum.
2.Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
How do I use this plugin?
Go to WordPress Dashboard Products > WC reorder
Sorting is not working, how to fix?
In Appeareance > Customizer > Woocommerce set “Default product sorting” to Default Sorting (custom + name). Thats it!
Contributors & Developers
“Product Reorder for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix: Limiting products with status: Publish
- Added Filter option: Sorting by Category & Tags
- Added style version to clear old cache
- Hidden all notices on Reorder screen.
- Fixed product listing to load all products
- Product listing on reordering screen uses REST API.
- Update Sorting function
- Design fixes