This plugin will allow you to use Picup as a delivery service for your physical goods on your WooCommerce store. Picup is a last-mile delivery service that focuses on 100% visibility and accountability of each individual parcel.
- PHP 7.1 is required by 7.3 is recommended
- PHP 5.6 can be supported on request but it is highly recommended you upgrade to 7.3. 5.6 reached end-of-life on December 31, 2018. WordPress + Woocommerce both support PHP7 so upgrading should not break your shop.
Register with Picup.co.za to add your business information and obtain an API key
- Add your Picup API key
- Configure your WooCommerce Shipping Zones and set the desired shipping methods
OnDemand Shipping Method
For immediate delivery you can provide the OnDemand service. This fetches a live quote from Picup at the point of checkout.
Scheduled Shipping Method
Should you want to specify specific days and times to offer delivery you may set up delivery shifts along with the fixes rates in the shipping method settings.
ScheduledCustom Shipping Method
This is similar to PicupScheduled except here we let you provide any date you wish and we will create a bucket from 08:00 to 17:00 that day. Use this if you have complex shipping conditions which have been set elsewhere.
Should you encounter any issues/bugs then please contact support at email@example.com
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins and search for “Picup Shipping”
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
- Configure it in the Picup API menu
I’m receiving the error “The address you provided is too vague”
This means that Google returned multiple addresses for the one provided. Please try and be more specific with your address.
My orders are still not going through
Please ensure that you have either set the correct parcel size for your products or you have specified product dimensions so we can try calculate the smallest parcel required.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Picup Shipping for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added an empty selection to the delivery shift dropdown. Fixes bug where it was saving the shift even for OnDemand.
- Fixed bug where the DeliveryShiftCollection was not retrieving the correct shift for admin order status display
- Fixed bug where test keys were being used as live keys and vice-versa
- Add timestamp to the third party delivery rates
- Fixed bug where scheduled shifts were not being displayed
- Add support for instances where third party responses are enabled but none are returned for an area
- Updated Picup API to v1.3.3 which added support for instances where an area is not serviced by Picup but it is serviced by third party couriers
- Fixed bug where apartment number wasn’t being included in delivery address
- Fixed bug with Scheduled delivery when going from cart -> checkout
- Fixed bug where scheduled delivery shifts were not being removed
- Fixed bug in ApiBuilder
- Renamed ThirdParty Courier shipping labels to include delivery date
- Removed test dates from ScheduledCustom
- Added setting to let shop owner set format of ScheduledCustom date
- Added support for third party couriers