Paytriot extension allows you to decide what your checkout process will look like, while keeping the customer safe for the entire process. This gives you maximum control over this experience, providing a slick checkout process for the user and maximum customisability for the business owner.
There are several payment types supported in this plugin are : (paypal, polipay, creditcard, bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ripple or bitcoincash – other types are not supported.)
- Paytriot Gateway for WordPress.
- Paytriot Gateway for WooCommerce.
- Simple Settings Page and go on.
Install from dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Payment Gateway for Paytriot’x
- Click on the ‘Install Now’
- Activate Payment Gateway for Paytriot from your Plugins page.
- You will see Enable/Disable Payment Gateway for Paytriot button over WordPress editor.
/woo-paytriot-gateway/folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How I can verify Payment Gateway for Paytriot is Proper working?
- You can enable Payment Gateway for Paytriot from the settings and than on checkout you can see it available for customers.
- Where can I find more information on Payment Gateway for Paytriot?
- You can find more information on the Payment Gateway for Paytriot Documentation.
- I am a developer. Can I help improve the plugin?
- Of course! This plugin is open sourced on the GitHub. You can find the code and contribution instructions in the plugin repository Payment Gateway for Paytriot.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Payment Gateway for Paytriot” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Payment Gateway for Paytriot” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.