Badge Designer Lite For WooCommerce is your ideal WordPress plugin to transform the default WooCommerce sale badges into more appealing badge designs. This advance plugin helps you add text, image and icon labels to your products in a jiffy. And the labels that can be added via this plugin come in super handy when there is any sale, discount, special features, unique product information.
- Created unlimited badges with 10 badges design.
- 5 text pre defined background templates.
- 5 pre defined image templates.
- Customize Color and font configuration settings.
- Live preview.
- Enable or disable the badges in single product page.
- Single badges configure option for each products.
- Six different badges position.
- Override woocommerce default badges with the latest badges in shop ,archive,single product page.
- Fully responsive.
★ Create Unlimited Badges with 60+ Badges Design 30 predefined text background templates 30+ predefined image background templates ★ Set Countdown timer on badges Set Expiry time for timer 10 pre-design timer templates Full customization of timer color and position Configure option to disable the badge after the count down expiry time ★ Badges tooltips or short information on hover Easy to use with SoundCloud audio. ★ Set multiple badges on each product according to six different positions
- For premium upgrade, please go here
Some Useful Links
- Support Email: email@example.com
- Support Forum Link: http://accesspressthemes.com/support/
- Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZNcVG3fDE
- Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/AccessPressThemes
For a easy installation guide checkout the Installation tab below.
For complete information and documentation regarding plugin,please visit below links.
- Unzip woo-badge-designer-lite.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/woo-badge-designer-lite.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For customizing the plugin’s settings, click on Badge Designer Lite For WooCommerce option menu in WordPress left admin menu.
How many badges can be created for Woocommerce?
You can create unlimited number of badges.
Is this plugin compatible with all themes?
This plugin is compatible with most themes that follow the development standards of WordPress.And also it should have woocommerce generated products.
Can we change the color and fonts of the badges?
Yes, you can put your own color and background color for badges.t.
How do I use Badge Designer Lite For WooCommerce?
First of all you have to create the badges and then you have to assign badges to each product from Badge Designer Lite For WooCommerce Settings tab in product page.
Contributors & Developers
“Badge Designer Lite For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Checked compatibility with WP version 6.0.
- Fixed some css for Badge Position realted issue.
- Checked compatibility with WP version 5.9.
- Fixed issue related to display of multiple badge for some themes.
- Added multiple methods for displaying badges to make the plugin compatible with more themes.
- Checked compatibility with WP version 5.8.
- Fixed issue related to product short description disappearing.
- Fixed some css compatibility with Divi theme.
- Fixed issue related to color picker.
- Fixed issue related to wobd hook.
- Fixed issue regarding both badge showing when product is out of stock.
- Fixed minor design issue.
- Checked compatibility with WP version 5.7.
- Fixed issue related to badge not showing on custom product.
- Fixed issue related to Sale Badge Showing in all Products.
- Fixed issue with icon picker not showing in backend settings.
- Made Compatible with latest WordPress Version.
- Added Method for Badge to show in shop and archive pages and Single Product Page.
- Tested with latest Version of WordPress.
- Fixed Issue with Out of Stock badge on single product page.
- Fixed issue with Custom Design Settings.
- Made compatible with 5.3.
- Fix trademark issues.
- Fix footer issues.
- Fix minor design issues.
- Plugin submitted to http://wordpress.org for review and approval.