WooCommerce Autocomplete Search Bar: This autocomplete search bar allows your users to search through all WooCommerce products, categories, tags, or taxonomy.
If the taxonomy option is enable only products that belong to the selected taxonomy will display in the searchbar.
This plugin will display using either a shortcode or widget.
If you’ve found this plugin helpful, please leave a review. If you’ve had issues with the plugin, please leave a support request so we can give you a hand before you decide on the usefulness of it.
- Upload the “Woo Autocomplete Search Bar” files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Woo-Autocomplete screen to configure the plugin
- Display using the widget “Woo Autocomplete”, or shortcode [autocomplete_search_bar]
Can I select more than one option
No, one can only select one targeted area to search through
Contributors & Developers
“Woo Autocomplete Search Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Woo Autocomplete Search Bar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin Release
- Checkbox fix for admin panel/setting
- Background color removal in admin panel.
- Added instructional screenshots
- Added nonce for security
- Change taxonomy to dropdown instead of text field.
- Uploaded Banner
- Fixed jQuery issue on admin and product page
= 1.4 9/21/17
* Design update for search bar
* Switch to natvie wordpress jQuery
* Code Clean up
* Created CSS files and seperated styles from main file
= 1.5 2/6/18
* Plugins URL script update from static to dynamic