This plugin integrates the popular Krumo class in you WordPress installation. Krumo helps developers to debug objects
and variables. It presents debug output in a well formated and structured form.
After Installation simply try to debug some variables like this:
Installation is quite easy. Just follow these steps to install and activate the plugin.
- Install the plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to the /wp-content/plugins direcotry your server
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That´s it – installation is finished!
- To try it add “krumo($_SERVER);” in any of your PHP files and open it in your browser
Contributors & Developers
“wolkenkraft.com Krumo Debug Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Compatibility Update for WordPress 3.8
- Compatibility Update for WordPress 3.7.1
- Fixes in readme.txt
- Initial release