Bugfix: Solved a problem on servers that dont provide mb_strlen and mb_substr functions for php.
Bugfix: The plugin caused an error when used on blogs that throw an error when retrieving the category link - these blogs can't use this feature (for the moment)
Bugfix: The plugin caused an error when used with PHP 4 because of non supported access modifiers used for OOP in PHP 5.
* The plugin is now usable with PHP 4
- There is one new feature: You can now choose to exclude admin comments
- Bug fix (thanks to Massa P) : The gravatar %gravatar_size tag now represents just the number you entered in the field. The default markup reflects this change by adding width="%gravatar_size" and height="%gravatar_size".
- Feature fix: Daniel pointed out that the current category feature does not work on single posts, this works now -> but just the first category of the post is used!
- Output Styles (NEW!): Now there is a new option 'output styles' where you can define arbitrary css rules for every widget you use! The plugin comes with an advanced css styling by default.
- minor bug fixes on gravatar image sizing.
- Specific Page Filter: It is possible to show only comments that are posted to a specific wordpress page.
- minor bug fixes
- Important bugfix for pages - There occured several errors when using the plugin on a wordpress page because pages are not assigned to categories which was not considered in the code.
- the positive side effect: You can now use the plugin to show comments of the current single page!
- (NEW) Comment Types: You can choose what types of comments you want to display (user, trackback, pingback). So it's possible to seperate user comments and style them different as your trackbacks.
- Minor bugfixes in the configuration gui
- Important security update: This update fixes a security issue were any visitor could put %custom_tags into the comment body and thus output the same information available to the blog admin.
- Gravatar disabled bug: Fixes a bug that produced an error if the gravatar feature of wordpress was turned off.
- First release of the Wizzart - Recent Comments plugin.