While you are creating your mobile Apps with the Wiziapp plugin, there are some other plugins you can install in order to extend the WiziApp powered mobile App, as follows:
- Exclude content from your mobile Apps OR create an exclusive content for your mobile App only, with The "Exclude Pages, Tags, Posts, Links & Categories". Exclude pages, tags, links & categories from your desktop site and keep them only on your mobile Apps by un checking the "Display on your web site" checkbox, you can also use an excluded Tag in order to exclude Posts from your mobile App. Exclude Pages, Tags, Posts, Links & Categories This plugin is integrated with your Wiziapp powered mobile Apps. For this purpose the plugin displays an additional checkbox named "Exclude from your mobile App". You can uncheck the "Display on your mobile App" checkbox and this content will not be displayed on the mobile App, but will still be displayed on your Web site. The "Exclude" plugin also enables you to include or create content exclusively for your Wiziapp powered mobile Apps. This can be done by un checking the "Display on your web site" and keeping the "Display on your mobile App" checked.
- Mobile Social sharing toolbar - compatible with Wiziapp. Turn your website into a Native Android App for Free! compatible with WPtouch and any other WordPress mobile plugin or theme. The "Mobile Social sharing toolbar - compatible with Wiziapp" plugin adds share icons to your mobile site so users can share your content on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & Linkdin.
- Integrates Nextgen's images, galleries and albums with your WiziApp powered mobile Apps. This plugin integrates with your WiziApp powered mobile Apps. This plugin collects all of your Nextgen's images, Galleries and albums and add it to your WiziApp powered mobile App Albums. NextGEN to WiziApp - Integrate image galleries & albums to your WiziApp powered iPhone App.
All WooCommerce screens are displayed in a mobile App style, including:
- WooCommerce powered shop
- WooCommerce powered product page
- WooCommerce product reviews system
- WooCommerce powered shopping Cart
- WooCommerce powered Checkout page
- WooCommerce my Account page
- WooCommerce Pay Page
- WooCommerce Thanks Page
- WooCommerce My Account Page
- WooCommerce Edit Address Page
- WooCommerce View Order Page
- WooCommerce Change Password Page
- WooCommerce Logout Page
- WooCommerce Logout Page
- WooCommerce Lost Password Page
What is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is A WordPress eCommerce toolkit that helps you sell anything. Beautifully. Transform your WordPress website into a thorough-bred eCommerce store for free. Delivering enterprise-level quality & features whilst backed by a name you can trust. Say hello to WooCommerce.
The WooCommerce plugin description:
Transform your WordPress website into a thorough-bred eCommerce store. Delivering enterprise-level quality and features whilst backed by a name you can trust. Say "hello" to the WooCommerce eCommerce plugin. WooCommerce is built by the experienced folk at WooThemes who also offer premium eCommerce themes and extensions to further enhance your shopfront.
STRENGTH & FLEXIBILITY
WooCommerce is built using WordPress best practises both on the front and the back end. This results in an efficient, robust and intuitive plugin.
SMART DASHBOARD WIDGETS & REPORTS
Keep a birds-eye view of incoming sales and reviews, stock levels and general store performance and statistics all from the WordPress dashboard or go to the reports section to view stats in more detail.
Your business is unique, your online store should be too. Choose one of our eCommerce themes or build your own and give it a personal touch using the built in shortcodes and widgets. WooCommerce works with any theme, including the default WordPress themes Twenty Ten, Twenty Eleven and Twenty Twelve. If you need help getting your theme working nicely with WooCommerce please read our theming docs to discover your options. If you're looking for a tailored WordPress eCommerce theme designed specifically to be used with WooCommerce be sure to browse the official WooCommerce Themes. Also check out our free themes, Mystile, Artificer and Wootique.
Whether you're operating a superstore selling thousands of products, or a just a sole trader selling hand made arts and crafts WooCommerce has you covered. You can read all about WooCommerce's features on the WooCommerce website.
Payment Gateways, Shipping Methods and Integrations are important to any store - WooCommerce comes bundled with the following:
- PayPal Standard Gateway - Accept credit cards and PayPal payments
- Mijireh Checkout - Accept credit cards via Stripe, Authorize.net, PayPal, eWay, SagePay, Braintree, PayLeap, and more.
- BACS, Cheque and Cash on Delivery - Simple offline gateways
- Flat rate shipping - Ship your items using a flat cost
- Free shipping - Ship for free, or require a coupon to enable
- International delivery, Local delivery and local Pickup
- Google Analytics - Powerful analytics, including eCommerce tracking
- Sharedaddy and ShareThis - Let your customers share your products with their friends
- ShareYourCart - Encourage your customers to share their purchases in return for a coupon
Need a specific payment gateway? Perhaps additional shipping methods? WooCommerce has a plethora of eCommerce extensions available to provide just that.
WooCommerce installation guide:
- WordPress 3.5 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- Some payment gateways require fsockopen support (for IPN access)
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don't even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New. In the search field type "WooCommerce" and click Search Plugins. Once you've found our eCommerce plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you're sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our eCommerce plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation's wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case. If on the off-chance you do encounter issues with the shop/category pages after an update you simply need to flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting 'save'. That should return things to normal.
WooCommerce comes with some dummy data you can use to see how products look; either import dummy_data.xml via the WordPress importer or use our CSV Import Suite plugin to import dummy_data.csv and dummy_data_variations.csv.
Click here to view our extensions. Some of our more popular plugins are listed below.
- Dynamic Pricing - Bulk discounts, role based pricing and more.
- Product Addons - Create personalised products.
- Gravity Forms Addons - Create personalised products using gravity forms.
- Currency Converter Widget - Dynamically switch the currency of displayed prices.
- Product Enquiry Form - Allow visitors to email you enquiries about a product.
- Facebook Tab - Sell your products via your Facebook page.
- Google Product Feed - Add your products to Google Product Search.
- Newsletter Subscription - Allow customers to subscribe to your MailChimp or CampaignMonitor mailing list.
- Shipment Tracking - Add tracking info to orders
- Table rate shipping - Create rules based on country/postcode, weight, cart items, and price.
- UPS Shipping Method - Get calculated shipping rates from UPS
- USPS Shipping Method - Get calculated shipping rates from USPS.
- FedEx Shipping Method - Get calculated shipping rates from FedEx.
- PayPal Pro - Direct gateway
- PayPal Express - Skip the WooCommerce checkout in favour of PayPal
- Authorize.net DPM - Form based gateway
- Product CSV Import Suite - Import and Export variations and products via a CSV
- Order/Customer CSV Export - Export your orders and customer records to a CSV
WordPress.org is home to some cool free extensions too (search WordPress.org for more).
for more information about woocommerce plugin please visit http://www.woothemes.com/woocommerce/
About BuddyPress- BuddyPress is a powerful plugin that takes your WordPress.org powered site beyond the blog with social-network features like user profiles, activity streams, user groups, and more. Some fantastic uses might be:
- A campus wide social network for your university, school or college.
- An internal communication tool for your company.
- A niche social network for your interest topic.
- A focused social network for your new product.
- BuddyPress Registration and login page WordPress page
- BuddyPress Register page WordPress page
- BuddyPress Activate page WordPress page
- BuddyPress Login WordPress page
- BuddyPress Lost password WordPress page
- BuddyPress Reset password WordPress page
- BuddyPress Landing pages WordPress page
- BuddyPress Members WordPress page
- BuddyPress Messaging component WordPress page
- BuddyPress Inbox WordPress page
- BuddyPress Sentbox WordPress page
- BuddyPress Compose WordPress page
- BuddyPress Single message WordPress page
- BuddyPress Profile component WordPress page
- BuddyPress Public WordPress page
- BuddyPress Edit WordPress page
- BuddyPress Change avatar WordPress page
- BuddyPress Settings component WordPress page
- BuddyPress General WordPress page
- BuddyPress Notifications WordPress page
- BuddyPress Delete account WordPress page