This is a required update to previous versions as CafePress is moving to a new api location and plugin versions prior to 1.1.2 will cease to function as of April 1, 2009.
Whether you want to display your own products as a shopkeeper using your unique tags or you want to sell other’s
products for a commission, this plugin is for you.
This release fixes directory issues in the original release 1.0.
- No REV SHARE. All commissions are yours. If you make money, send some our way.
- Option of displaying products by row or fluid thumbnails
- Option of linking to the marketplace or the shop version of the product
- Option to show the design link
- Option to show the shop name and link
- Option to use the Commission Junction-styled links or CafePress-styled links
- Fields for your Commission Junction PID, SID and XID information
- Display is fully customizeable with CSS
- Includes link to the Cafewish easy product type selector
- Reviewed and approved by CafePress
- Unzip and upload all files and subdirectories to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set up the plugin with your Commission Junction and CafePress information in the
- Use the shortcode or the input form to create your product display.
- A help file is included with more information about affiliating CafePress
- Do I have to have a CafePress store to sell products?
No. You can join the CafePress affiliate program without being a shopkeeper.
- Do I have to be involved in the Commission Junction program for CafePress to show my own shop products?
If you are a CafePress shopkeeper, you can show your own products by using a unique tag on your designs.
Leave off the affiliate information and it will link directly to your shop without having to be an affiliate.
- Is this one of those 4th-click kind of plugins where we share in revenues?
No, all revenues and clicks belong to you.
Contributors & Developers
“Wishads for CafePress Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors